WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya owo mine is an approved overdraft too so not too bad I suppose! wish I would hurry up and find out what my wage rise will be then I might be a bit better off!

:rofl: i love you girls too much to charge you .. I'd love to make a living out of this but i am no where near good enough. But hey i am getting better with practice. By the time i make the pregnant ones they will be perfect!

I only have an hour left at work :happydance:

Your sig is fab tracy x

Thanks, I love it! You lucky thing I wish I finished so early! going out for my lunch soon but I am here till 5 :hissy:

Thats one of the things i love about working here I get to go home at 1.30pm every friday :happydance:
And I'm not back in work untill tuesday bcus we're off to Alton Towers on monday bcus its my birthday :happydance:

OOh happy birthday for Monday!! hope you have a fab time, I am so chicken about rides these days, I used to love them!

Owo - my thoughts exactly the local hospital is only 5 mins away and mums is 30mins away but we wanted the extra care and I can swear at her! :rofl: but it's not to everyones taste!!!

baby.love some fantastic sigs going on!!!

Reedy where you going this afternoon?? Oh silly me just seen!!! I hope you have a lovely birthday! I hated that I couldn't go on any rides at thorpe park!!!

Hope you have a great birthday and day at Alton Towers Reedy on Monday.

Natalie - I usually make Alton Towers an annual trip, but gave it a miss this year. Don't worry once we have our LO's we'll have an excuse to go on the kiddy rides.

Hi Natalie :wave:

Congrats on your:bfp: I only just found out when you posted!:hug:

Thanks girls for the birthday wishes x
I love going on the rides but have been a bit more of a chicken as I've got older x

Thats better i was making myself feel left out :rofl: Have a fab birthday Reedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back