WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lea - car boot sale - is a sale of things you dont want from the trunk of your car..... hth!

Yeah i would say so! xxx Will find a pic of one tomorrow for you!

Oh for the love of all that is good and holy....still 40 mins. left! :dohh:

Speaking of sales..........I sooooooo need to hold a garage sale. I have TONS of books and purses.

God Im freezing my arse off here! We ran out of oil so no heating until tomorrow or friday! Think i might jump in the bath to warm up!
Chris - how long left now?

now only 30 minutes! Well.....25 actually because I always punch out 5 minutes before. :rofl: :rofl:

Samba, I can't believe you have no heat! :shock: Hop in a warm bath with some hot cocoa! :D

Baths running now with lots of bubbles! Just wish we had :wine: in!

Yeah that does sound nice! Maybe I'll hop in one myself when I get back from the nail salon and try to "woo" little Petey tonight. :rofl:

Oh, it's getting exciting. I can't wait for the mass POAS action. I can smell a :bfp:. Well, not literally, that would be gross :rofl:

lol lea, argh im up for work sat in hubbys jarmmies watch day time tell contemplating what lunch to pack x x x

Morning all,

I have been brave and posted an update of my bump on the 2nd tri bump pics thread!!

morning sweetie, how u doing, im just on the bus atm heading to work :(

Hiya ladies :wave: Tracy i shall go see in a min :) I posted one in the 1st Tri section last week as i was feeling brave and wanted to show off my bloat :rofl:

Hope we are all well xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back