WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go....

Attachments

• image001.gif
    image001.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 15
right....time for home....see you all tomorrow !!!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

:rofl:

Have a good night buffy.

Yes, Photoshop FTW

Remember back in September me mentioniong my married friend kissing my cousin at my B-day shenanigans? Well, here is an update on the story:
There is a new chick,we will call her Bimbo, at Nick's office, and according to very reliable resources, yes plural, she and my married friend, known henceforth as Dumbass are acting like two teenagers in love. On Friday, Dumbass and Wifey had a get together at their place. Nick and I skipped it for obvious reasons, but I heard stories when I returned to work, Wifey works at my office now. People from Nick's office who have been watching the crap hit the fan would hint to Bimbo about Dumbass and Wifey's being married by talking about the wedding and stuff, and Bimbo kept giving Wifey nasty looks through the night. Dumbass gave Bimbo a ride home that night and it took him 2 hours. It should have taken him no more than an hour at that time of night. His story was that Bimbo had a freak out so he had to pull the car over for 45 mins to calm her down. Yesterday, Bimbo went home sick and Dumbass, again, generously offered her a ride home. She lives about 15mins away from the office. It took 1 3/4 hours. People tried to give him an out by asking about the roads or asking him if he stopped to pick up lunch or SOMETHING, and he didn't bite. There was no reason it should have taken even half that time. He told Wifey about giving Bimbo a ride. Wifey is beside herself. She says that she trusts him, but we all know she has no reason to.
I am feeling bad for one of our mutual friends right now. She was the one that recommended Bimbo for the job at Nick’s office and is right in the middle of all of this.
She said she feels bad cause if it wasn't for her, this wouldn't have happened. I told her not to feel bad, that it's not her fault Dumbass and Bimbo are being IDIOTS, but she still feels horrible.

wow learr, talk about contraversy n troubles!!!!

how u doing hun, i just got out of work and couaght up with threads , my last post was lke 3 hrs ago and the convos moved 7 pages!!! hahaha

glad to be heading home adfter my day like

I still have a few hours til I can go home myself :rofl: Sorry to hear your day was crap (geez I hope I didn't misread that :rofl:)

bless u hunni, my day reeli reeli sucked, its soo monotonous (sp??) and boring, i cant get onto here at work o have to use my mobile to access the site which drains the battery soo fast lol. im currently sat on the bus heading home thannk fook gonna dash in and get into gym kit and head to boxercise classes

its a proper laugh, boxing mixed with aerobics and a bit of cirtcuit training thrown in.
i get to beat the crap out of a man shaped object, get praised for it and lose weght in the process!!

Lea - :shock: F-ing hell! Poor wifey :hug: What an awkward position to be in hun

Miss mojo - Have boxing!

Lea - :shock: F-ing hell! Poor wifey :hug: What an awkward position to be in hun

Miss mojo - Have boxing!

Nick is pretty good friends with Dumbass. Yesterday, he was so pissed that he couldn't even talk about it without yelling, and I think he is going to loose it on Dumbass one of these days.
I can see some hair-pulling and face scratching between my friend and Bimbo. I'll try to put it on YouTube for y'all to see when it comes down to it. :rofl:

Dumbass is a nob for putting Nick in an awkward position too! Its all going to end in tears xxxx

I am officially old..,. been roped into doing a carboot sales on sunday to raise money for local primary school..... my mum is good at the guilt trip thing! :rofl:

Dumbass is a nob for putting Nick in an awkward position too! Its all going to end in tears xxxx

I know. All I can do is be there for his wife. She is going to win all the friends in the divorce.

I am officially old..,. been roped into doing a carboot sales on sunday to raise money for local primary school..... my mum is good at the guilt trip thing! :rofl:

I understood about half of that :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back