WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon ladies x
Hope everyone is well x x x

MS has hit full force today, Bean doesnt like anything today x I'm so hungry but everything I think of just makes me want to puke x I had 2 rounds of toast for lunch but only got through one x the other half just tasted vile like I was eating soap soaked bread :sick:

but its all fun I woundnt change it for the world x

Tracy - just off to have a look at your bump pic :happydance: x

Muchos love to all x x x x x x x x

wow what a difference 2 weeks makes Tracy x bump looks fab x x x

Thanks everyone, I am pleased I am finally getting one! Just hope work hurries up and get sorted though before I HAVE to tell them or they guess!!

pick up a toopic frm yesterday here is my desk space:D

cant w8 to have a baby bump like some of u ladies xxx

Attachments

• my desk.jpg
    my desk.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 6
its not border less just boder is thin and cluttered with photos lol, im not sure how allowed i am to be on my laptop at my desk but theres no 1 here to tell me off lol

hi chris:D

I see! I don't care if I am allowed on here or not, I never get a lunch break these days so they can take the time from what i am owed!!!

Hi Chris!!

ive brought my laptop in form home and set it up at my desk and in the time between calls i'm on here

ive brought my laptop in form home and set it up at my desk and in the time between calls i'm on here

I was thinking about doing that. I hate the restrictions they have on the computers here!

no one has said anything to me about it today, and i sit next to some top admin bosses, its not affexting my calls, i dnt rekon sooo bored

Morning Lea :hi:

I'm sending your package today priority mail. So, you should get it Saturday or Monday at the very latest.

I know what you mean about restrictions on the computer. I can no longer play my pogo games here at work. :hissy:

I know what you mean about restrictions on the computer. I can no longer play my pogo games here at work. :hissy:

:ninja:

Half of the websites I go to now are text only. Very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"