WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaay Poshie, glad she told you!!

Reedy - twins :shock: that would be a handful!

Ooo blimey Reedy. Well as far as I can tell if it runs in the family (maternal side), you have a greater chance of having twins :shock: You'd better prepare yourself hun! :D

I must admit I do feel relieved now I now sis is having a boy. It was seriously bugging me not knowing all of yesterday! So much for the ring test eh. And yes, perhaps that was a willy I saw after all on the scan Reedy :rofl:

Afternoon girls, i am shattered today :(

But in a good mood as my scan date came through, its on 6th April :happydance: I am so excited ...

How are we all today?

Ooo blimey Reedy. Well as far as I can tell if it runs in the family (maternal side), you have a greater chance of having twins :shock: You'd better prepare yourself hun! :D

Thanks for that :dohh: :rofl:

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Reedy, twins oh my! :argh: But so exciting at the prospect! :dance:

Hi Tracy :hi:

I'm terrified today. Had my CD 21 bloods done about 45 minutes ago......just got back to the office. I'm praying ovulation took place but not so sure. :shrug: I tend to chill out tonight with a bubble bath, my book and a bottle of wine. Yes, you heard correctly. I said bottle. :rofl:

Other than that though, I'm doing just swell! So glad it's Friday! :dance:

are you going to drink it straight out of the bottle? :rofl:

I am fine Leah, looking forward to going home in 10 mins!

Chris good luck for test results!! Enjoy your bottle of wine - god I miss drinking!!!

Drinking wine straight from the bottle. Now THAT'S class! :thumbup: :rofl: :rofl:

Enjoy your bottle Chris. What will it be? Red, white, rose? I hvae a bottle or rose to finish off......in fact I'm going to pour a glass now.

Cheers :drink:

Drinking wine straight from the bottle. Now THAT'S class! :thumbup: :rofl: :rofl:

I am here to tell you, both of us are the classiest broads anyone has ever met!! :rofl:

I can't wait for this evening and the fishbowl margaritas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"