WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi tracy, im off today but got to work saturday for it :( work mon - fri one week then the week after get thurs off but work sat :( but a womens works is never done so today i'll be doing my housework :D

Hello ladies :wave:

How's it going? Sickness for some of us I see ;)

I'm feeling good today. Sister's 20 week scan went very well and they found out sex of baby! I'm trying to convince her to tell me and she's thinking about it! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW! So quite excited today. Plus I'm looking forward to trying for our :bfp: this cycle :happydance;

Have you spoken to your employer yet Tracy?

LeeArr - how was the wedding?

Missy - hello again :D

hey poshie, its soo excited finding out the sex, my best friend found out the sex of her baby by accident she read her nots and midwife had written it on there. and is keeping it secret from her hubby, he doesnt want to know, but she told me !!!! omg :D so ive bought her the cutest lil dress with piglet on:D

whats everyone up to today?? anyone else off?

hi baby love, i love the name aimee grace, :D soo sweet i have aimee faith on my list of girls names oh aint keen tho xxxx

Hi babylove :) How are you and young beanie doing?

Missy - I am really hoping she relents and tells me. You see it's all been pointing towards a girl. That is - her best mate did the wedding ring test thingy and that came out girl; before that I thought it was a girl and so did sis. Now she knows, and I want to know too! :D

haha, my step mum said that nikkis bub would be a girl just by where the bump was, and i said the fact that shes having an easier pregnancy meant it would b a girl cos she had a nightmare pregnancy with her lil boy :D

i cant wait to be pg, have a bump and paint the nursery and awwwww

Hiya Missy & Poshie

Thanks Missy we love the name Aimee and it has alot of meaning to me.
Poshie me and the bubba are all good thanks, got a bad spell of sciatica at the moment but thats all part of the fun i guess.

How are you both doing?

Hi Leah and Poshie :wave:

I did tell my employer on Tuesday, went ok as it could, he said he is pleased for me so I guess that's something!! Have to just hope they don't try and get rid of me now!! TBH I am past caring now though, I am just glad I don't have to hide bump anymore!!:cloud9:

Poshie, i told my sis I was finding out but not telling anyone and she practically :cry: I was only joking though and I will be finding out and telling - I am rubbish at secrets! hope your sis tells you!!

I'm good thanks babylove. Excited today waiting to see if my sis will relent and tell me the sex of her baby! I'm due to ov weekend/early next week so am gearing up for that :D Feeling positive this cycle and praying it'll be a succesful one ;)

Tracy - good news on telling your employer. They won't sack you hun. It would be illegal, so try not to worry. :hugs: Like you say, at least you get to relax now :happydance:

PS. You should come visit my DH babylove. He can treat sciatica in pg women :D

her best mate did the wedding ring test thingy and that came out girl

My sister did this to me last month before I knew I was pregnant & it came out boy, boy, girl then stopped :rofl: i only wanted 2 kids but looks like we could have 3 :rofl:

Yeah it's just a bit of fun isn't it :D

So triplets for your then Mrs R - hey maybe that's why you're showing more than you thought! :shock:

Haha Reedy everyone is telling me i am having twins! :ignore: :ignore: Makes me feel better now that someone is talking about triplets instead :rofl:

Although twin girls would be super cute , twin boys would run me into the ground though.

Poshie that would be amazing, i cant move my little toe without screaming :cry: it hurts so much, but think its cause my ligaments are soft due to the bubba.

:rofl: at triplets! Well stranger things have happened you know ;)

Hmm that sounds like nasty pain you are in bl. Like you say, your body does all sorts of expanding things so that could be causing it. Hope it eases up for you soon.

I'm about to go into a team meeting but shouldn't be long.

My sister is still playing hard ball. BIL is now involved and is teasing me! I've seen the scan pics and am desperately trying to spot things. I sent them an email back saying 'is that a willy I see there???????????????????' They won't say though! :grr:

Hey Nat. Bit of a belated reply I know. How are you doing?

Well, looks like I'm the first to post here today which makes a change ;)

Good news is my sister rang me and told me she's having a BOY :D :happydance:

And everyone was so sure it was a girl!

How's everyone doing? Nice weekend planned or?

So you guessed right when you said you saw a willy :rofl:

my mum told me last night that twins run in the family :shock:
My grandma had twins unfortunatly though they didnt survive x

so who knows maybe the necklace thing means we'll have twin boys & then a girl :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"