WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not really...just a little prick and it's done. :D

OMG, the HR Generalist is pissed at me b/c I didn't come in yesterday during the snow storm. I said Good Morning to her and she didn't even respond!!! :grr: She always asks me how I am, etc. and this morning she's said NOTHING to me! :grr: Apparently, the office was really busy yesterday and 3 people were out. Oh well...not my fucking problem. I live an hour away from where I work...she lives 10 minutes. I'm not risking my life just to sit here and do nothing all day long!! Bitch! :grr:

Ugh, I am so bored. Where is everyone today? :shrug:

Tracey... just tell em!!!

Evening all!!! I am so so tired! I don't know how I am going to get through the next four weeks...

:yipee: Congrats to him!! :yipee:

Did you get your MK lipstick yet?

Not yet. Fingies crossed for today. We aren't leaving til after the mail is expected to get here.

I'm doing okay. Sorry about my absence this morning. We've had TONS of interviews! Damn people interrupting my BnB time! :ninja: :rofl:

Morning everyone x

Lea - Hope you had a lush day at the wedding yesterday x

Tracy - How you doing huni? Feeling any kicks yet??

I'm still feeling incredibly tired & the sickness I think is getting worse as each day goes on :dohh: but other than that I'm ticketyboo x Just want the next 6 weeks to hurry up so I can relax

Muchos Love x x x x

hiya girls, im off work today so can natter a bit

lea how was the wedding?? hope it was fab
reedy big big hugs xxxx hope sickness passes soon darlin
chris how dare work inturuppt b&b chatting??
golcarlily.. whats ur first name? and how ar u feelin??

Hiya Claire sorry to hear you are feeling :sick: it is awful! I am still dog tired all the time, went to bed at half eight last night! don't know where this burst of energy I am s'posed to get in 2nd tri is? !!

I am feeling some movements but no actual kicks yet, it is a fab feeling though!

Hi Missy, I am Tracy, I am ok thanks just tired and soooo bored of being stuck at work day in day out! lucky you having the day off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"