WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's so hard Buffy. Someone asked me the other day, "You've been married for almost 2 years now right? Where are the babies?" I felt like shouting at her, "I'm trying but it's hard to have a baby when you don't ovulate you fucking asshole!" :grr:

I know it's so hard Buffy. Someone asked me the other day, "You've been married for almost 2 years now right? Where are the babies?" I felt like shouting at her, "I'm trying but it's hard to have a baby when you don't ovulate you fucking asshole!" :grr:

WTF is wrong with people do they never think before they let random shit come out of their mouths? :growlmad:

Lea - Thats naughty!!! :rofl:

Buffycat - Im so sorry you are going through a tough time atm.... I wish I could help xxxxx :hug: Do you think it might be worth going to see a bereavement councellor?? As for the 20 week person :ninja: xxxxx BIG :hug:

WTF is wrong with people do they never think before they let random shit come out of their mouths? :growlmad:

No kidding right? Nuts to people!! :hugs:

I NEVER ask people about children....I never did even before DH and I started TTC. I always found it intrusive and insensitive.

People used to ask me that all the time. I wouldn't recommend my way of getting out of it though :cry:

Buffy - :hugs: people really should think before they speak x

Lea - Lurve the shoes they are awesome x x x

it really is a personal question......i hate it when people keep asking....

Tracy....i'm back at the hospital in May....until then it's "keep trying".....we've had a load of tests, including genetic tracing......i guess that the appointment will be to plan the next stage....

i hate being a statistic.....someone who's been trying for 2 years, and someone who has had 2 mcx.....

it really is a personal question......i hate it when people keep asking....

Tracy....i'm back at the hospital in May....until then it's "keep trying".....we've had a load of tests, including genetic tracing......i guess that the appointment will be to plan the next stage....

i hate being a statistic.....someone who's been trying for 2 years, and someone who has had 2 mcx.....

It is rubbish!! roll on May :hugs:

hi ladies,
ella happy birthday for sat
buffycat soo soo sorry about your losses big big hugs xxx
learr love the shoes,

i wore massive 5 inch platform stilleto things today needed to feel tall hahah

chriss im glad annie is ok
nat hope ur doing ok big hugs
golcarlily, hi hunni howz ur day been
reedy heya babes how you doing,

well today work was a giggle just me and a mate and i know caffeine =- bad but the chocolate was on offer 1.20 for one big bar or 1.50 for two so i just had to buy it and share it with kirsty lol we giggled n messed around n painted our nails and did our make up and had a water fight!!! lol productive day for us!!!

no af yet decided that im going to wish and hope for her since u always seem to get the oppossite of what you want!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"