WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Buffy x

Ella - Happy Birthday for saturday huni x hope you have a fab time with your mum x

I think its too early for kerry too x I double dared her to wait till 13dpo but she was having none of it :rofl:

Hey buffy! :hugs:

Thanks Claire :) :hugs:
I'm a shop-a-holic so I'll be in my element haha! :wohoo:
xx

Hi Buffy!!!! :wave:

How are you?? We missed you!! Did you enjoy your break???

Chris - Glad Annies ok

I really don't feel like being at work today. :nope: I'm so tired too. :sleep:

I'm actually wearing my slippers at work. :rofl: They kinda look like shoes so I don't think anyone will notice. Fuck it, they're comfy and I've been having a hell of a week.

I say we all wear our slippers to work! :rofl:

Mornin'

Samba & Reedy - I hope he brings the date forward too, but I am certainly not going to push him like I have in the past. I am not going to complain about another 5-6 months. Gives me a chance to get a bit healthier and happier. See, working on the positives :happydance:

Ella - Happy b-day-to-be. Have fun shopping. Sounds lovely.

Chris - I think they would send me home if I wore slippers to work. I am pushing it with the shoes I am wearing today as it is. Pic to be added later upon popular demand.

Can I vote for Slippers and PJ's at Work Day please? :rofl: Lemme see the shoes Lea!!

hey all...i had a couple of days off work to try and catch up on sleep and me time etc.....dh was off too....

am ok...feeling somewhat bruised....i think i hit an all time low yesterday.....

last week should have been our main jiggy window....but only managed to have :sex: twice for various reasons.......i hate myself for feeling this way...

yesterday, i managed to get up at 11am.....though was in severe pain with my arthritis, so that set me off on the not being able to take pain relief because of ttc......and then realising that we have now been ttc for 2 years (hence no pain relief and my arthritis is getting worse), and that we have had two miscarriages, one of which it was twins.....i found it all very unbearable.....and when having a shower, i ended up sat in the tray crying my eyes out....must have looked a right sight :rofl:

seriously though....yesterday, i was just hurting...all over....both physically and emotionally

and to pour salt in the wound today, i have discovered that someone here is pregnant....20 weeks (which is what i would have been).....she's complaining that she wishes she wasn't so large with it...

i just feel lost......:cry:

https://pics.livejournal.com/leaarr/pic/0000aq0p

and for some sexy cankle action:

https://pics.livejournal.com/leaarr/pic/0000bxy5

hey all...i had a couple of days off work to try and catch up on sleep and me time etc.....dh was off too....

am ok...feeling somewhat bruised....i think i hit an all time low yesterday.....

last week should have been our main jiggy window....but only managed to have :sex: twice for various reasons.......i hate myself for feeling this way...

yesterday, i managed to get up at 11am.....though was in severe pain with my arthritis, so that set me off on the not being able to take pain relief because of ttc......and then realising that we have now been ttc for 2 years (hence no pain relief and my arthritis is getting worse), and that we have had two miscarriages, one of which it was twins.....i found it all very unbearable.....and when having a shower, i ended up sat in the tray crying my eyes out....must have looked a right sight :rofl:

seriously though....yesterday, i was just hurting...all over....both physically and emotionally

and and to pour salt in the wound today, i have discovered that someone here is pregnant....20 weeks (which is what i would have been).....she's complaining that she wishes she wasn't so large with it...

i just feel lost......:cry:

:hugs:
I understand the hurt of this. People don't think sometimes. Wouldn't we all love to be "so large" :hug:

Buffy :hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry you are feeling so down, what is happening on the ttc front now, are you going to look into possible fertility treatments? I really feel for you hun, we are all here for you :hugs:

Well ladies, I am off to the gym! Not before getting some chocolate on the way though! Buhbye for now! :hi:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back