WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. Someone mentioned to me that if you go for the 21 day test and don't ovulate, that they just assume you're not ovulating at all. But that don't make sense, what if you're just having an anovulatary cycle?

See, this is why I want to talk to a doctor, to ask all these questions, Not a nurse who just said, "You haven't been trying for a year, why were given these tests in the first place?" "WEll, hello asshole, the doctor ordered them and who the fuck are you?" I HATE it when nurses think they know more than the doctors.

God, fuck her....I can't wait to walk in there on the 25th and walk right on by her, into the doctor's office!!

Oh yes, and FUK HER!! Who cares how long it's been?!

That was the problem I forsaw with the tests, they can be inconclusive and my doc agreed with me on that! I think you will be best finding out what fertility treatments are available to you and then go from there hun :hugs:

Morning ladies!!

Chris - I would make a FORMAL complaint!! Also doing some research for you!! xxx

Lea - Maybe Nick will change his mind in time xxxx

Tracy - Hows work??

morning girls sorry I've been MIA x

Missy - congrats to your cousin & :hug: for you x Any sign of the crack whore yet? (AF) x

Lea - Hope Nick changes his mind & you bring your ttc date forward x

Leah - I'm the same x DH has a sex ban on him until after 12 weeks I'm just too sick & too tired for all those shannanigans x He's flying solo till further notice x

Chris - Hope Annie is ok bless her x Hope things are good with you x

Hiya Tracy kerry & Nat x x x x x

Afternoon ladies, hope you're all well. :hugs:
xx

Hiya Reedy, my DH totally agreed with the :sex: ban and we abstained till after 12 weeks too.

Hey Chris! :hugs:

Is it weird that I feel a lot better about wtt now that I have a ttc ticker? :rofl:
xx

Hey Kerry :hugs:

I'm good thanks, how're you?

2 days 'til my birthday! :wohoo::wohoo:
xx

Thankyou!!! :hugs:

I'm so excited haha!! Going shopping with my mum tomorrow, she's taken the day off work and we're getting the train to Birmingham to go shopping at The Bull Ring (this hugeeeee ass shopping centre/mall!!) :happydance:
xx

Happy birthday for Saturday!!!

I LOVE the bull ring!!! Although get her to take you to the mailbox!!!

Im ok thanks! Another :bfn: for me this morning.......... but Im not going to let the fuckers get me down!!

hey Kerry.....sorry to hear of the bfn...maybe it's a little too early still?

I'm with Buffy, I just think it's too early.

Morning Buffy :hi:

Thanks Tracy & Kerry! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your BFN Kerry :( :hugs:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members