WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crampy and still a bit confused. :dohh: But other than that...just peachy keen! :D

My friend who is an ob/gyn seems to think that I ovulated on Sunday. :dohh: So, only had sex on Monday so probably out.

Hi-
that is a lot of information. just looking at the temp chart it looks like probably you ovulated sunday. the cervical mucus change is usually pretty reliable. if you have regular periods you can figure out how long your proliferative phase is and estimate ovulaiton that way. If you are having irregular cycles you may not be ovulating at all. I would suggest keep trying and go over this with your doctor.

I'm actually pretty busy today!

I just emailed my friend back if she meant ovulation this past Sunday or on March 1st...waiting for her reply.

Buffy - Lemme think about that for a mo....... Nah!! :rofl:I am so lazy these days, when i do have some work I can't be arsed, all I wanna do is post on here LOL

eek....just found out that i have to go to southend on tuesday! just trying to work out whether to go on train or to drive...thinking train at the moment......

wish i could spend more time on here to be honest......neither workload nor internet connection allows that though....:hissy:

fingers crossed though, i'll buy myself a personal laptop later this year for when i'm spending more time at home!

I am on here constantly at the mo!! I don't go on much in the evenings cos I go to bed at nine most nights!!!

Well now that was interesting! The entire hospital lost power for about 20 minutes! The generators weren't even kicking on! :shock:

Hi Mary J :wave:

Buffy - I would train it!!! great news that you might not have to sit next to SHREK!

Chris - :shock:

Tracy - Im sending you work in the post!!! I dont care if you dont want to do it!! :hissy: :rofl:

Nah, I work in a psychiatric hospital so noone is on machines or anything.

TOUGH!!!!! As my mother would say "I dont like ... insert here what do dont like doing........... either but, I have to do it!!!!"

Samba, go check out my journal. My friend, the doctor, has confused me. :dohh: I always heard you are most fertile the last day you notice ewcm and the day you dry up is most likely the day you ovulated (meaning I haven't O'd yet) but she said just going by the temp chart, I ovulated on SUNDAY, and didn't have sex until MONDAY NIGHT! :dohh:

<~~~~~~so very very confused :dohh:

Chris - which sunday is she saying you Ov'd????????
the 1st March~??? coz there is no way she's right if she's saying that :shock: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"