WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking train....london is only 1hr 20mins, and then southend another hour from there....get to read a book too....

Tracy.....do some work!!!!!!!!!!

oooh, forgot to say.....

dh got krispy kreme doughnuts on the way home from london last night......yummy

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i'm dreaming of the one that i have waiting at home for me!

oooh, forgot to say.....

dh got krispy kreme doughnuts on the way home from london last night......yummy

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i'm dreaming of the one that i have waiting at home for me!

I want Krispy Kreme :hissy: Dunkin Donuts would work too.

:hi: Hi Everybody!

Chris - I DEFO agree with nicky on that one!!!! WTF??? Strange

Buffy - Ohhhh nice book on the train... what are you reading atm?? yummy doughnuts....

Tracy - Im telling on you!!! :p

Kerry, Nicky, I thought the same thing too!! :dohh: I'm thinking either I did in fact O on March 3rd, OR I just ovulated today. Because she couldn't possibly have meant the 8th either!

I mean I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack, but it really does seem to me that O occurred either on March 3rd OR is happening today.

Kerry, Nicky, I thought the same thing too!! :dohh: I'm thinking either I did in fact O on March 3rd, OR I just ovulated today. Because she couldn't possibly have meant the 8th either!

I mean I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack, but it really does seem to me that O occurred either on March 3rd OR is happening today.

My guess is either fri 13th or today/tomorrow xx

I would've said Monday the 9th but your CM was creamy then so im going with Fri 13th at the earliest babe xx

More of what I was thinking....I'm thinking yesterday, today or tomorrow, only because of the bad O pain and the EWCM that I still have.

Thanks Nicky :hugs:

Chris - I know its frustrating but still try and :sex: as much as possible.... that way you know youre still in with a chance.... BIG :hug:

Chris - I know its frustrating but still try and :sex: as much as possible.... that way you know youre still in with a chance.... BIG :hug:

So long as I haven't already ovulated. :rofl: Last night was the first time we DTD in a week! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, I'm just going to "try" and relax!! :dohh:

Im with Buffy, chris!!! Good practice for when you do have a baby!!! xxxx

woop woop! I had some EWCM earlier :happydance: so just did an OPK and got a + :yipee:

so i'll prob get my PEAK tomorrow too :yipee: im so chuffed :yipee: xx

Yay on the positive OPK hun :happydance:

Let's go for simultaneous egg release, what do ya say? We're both going to be busy in the sack tonight! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"