WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK me backwards............... SERIOUSLY there is a cockrel outside crowing!! Arent they suppose to do that at day break???

Pointless thread I know but.......... all goes in aid of elite-ism

I think it was season 2......... saw the last few where anne boelyn has her head chopped off and I :cry: ALOT

Shit its 11.30!!! Have to go now xxxx

Temps to take in the morning.. work etc God I have an interesting life!!! :rofl:

Natalie Dormer was FANTASTATIC in that series! You really have to watch it from the beginning. Such a strong personality and excellent actress!!

Morning ladies :)

How is everyone? I am feeling shattered today :sleep: All i wanna do is curl up and sleep but i cant :(

morning Leah.....know what you mean about sleep....i was on bnb last night until 1130 so didn't get much sleep last night! :rofl:

nice and sunny here today...the daffodils are out and there are some rabbits running around on the lawn outside of my office window! :bunny:

Its dull here :( Oh well good weather for chores i guess!

Just posted my 10 week bump pic in 1st Tri, i am so proud of how big i am :rofl: Gonna go update my journal now :wave: see you all in a bit xxx

Morning my lovelies x

Nat - hope your ok sweety x

Buffy - my ms hit at around 5 weeks & hasnt left x

Leah - Totally know what you mean x I really shouldnt be at work today I feel so ill :cry: feel like I'm going to be sick any minute, feel like I havent been to bed at all & I have no energy whatsoever x Had to lie back down this morning bcus I thought i was going to faint x
Its the worst I've felt in 4 weeks x The ms is constant 24/7 too x I'm trying my hardest not to moan I really am bcus I only want it to go away when i know bean is safe & well x

Hope everyone else is ok today x x x x x

Oh Reedy hun sounds like you are having a rough time of it :hugs: hope all the MS calms down soon for you xxx

Buffy thanks for the kind remark you made in my journal about twins :shock: I am sure its not but hey you never know i guess! :rofl: i reckon i'd faint at the scan if they said it was twins.. And then cry alot with shock! But i would love it really!

oh Reedy......have you tried ginger? it is really good for sickness...eg crystallised ginger/ginger tea....

hopefully it will wear off soon though.....

Morning, Buffy, Leah and Reedy.

I want to curl up and sleep today as well!!!

Buffy, you should be in bed early!!! I've got lovely sunshine, two loads of washing out there. I got dafodills and snowdrops in my garden. Bluebells are coming out too

Leah - I'm going to find that bump piccie.

Reedy - I tried ginger but now can't stand ginger biscuits. I also swear by travel bands. I am back wearing them now in the car!!!

Right journal is updated now its time for some cereal, i cant decide between Shreddies & Cheerios today lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"