WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies :wave:

How's it going?

It's a beautiful sunny day down here - where abouts are you located Missy?

There are at least 3 of us in the 2ww I'm pleased to say (that is hoping my ov is confirmed by ff on sat) Fx.

I've been at yet another meeting this morning, but now back in the office for the rest of the day. I have quite alot to do but I'll be on and off here.

PS. Good luck on Monday Nat :)

:hi: Chris.

Thanks Poshie... already been on the phone to them today had to increase insulin...

So Nat, please excuse my ignorance here but will you always be diabetic now or will it pass after baby is born?

Don't be daft Poshie, you can ask what ever you like :)

On majority of cases the diabetes goes as soon as placenta is out. I will have another glucose test three months after the birth, to see if it has stayed. In 10 years time I have a 50/50 chance of getting type 2 diabetes. It will affect my next pregnancy, and all my sisters will need to tested when they are all pregnant as well.

im in north yorks, £6 is the pass for the day, i travel between 2 counties n.yorks and co. durham so cant get a monthly pass , catterick today is cold n grey

Thats crap missy

Nat - well done for glossing the nursery x I detest glossing but my mum loves it (weirdo) so I let her do it :rofl:

Hi Chris & poshie

Thanks for that explanation Nat, that is interesting. Did they say (or do you happen to know) what percentage of people contract diabetes during pregnancy?

I was involved in a project in North Yorkshire a while back Missy......Dishforth, that was it!

PS. Hello Reedus :wave:

God that is a lot of money for one day's travel!!!

Nat I was wondering if we were allowed to gloss paint while pg but you have answered my question!

Off to lunch now my dears, but I'll check in from home in about 20 mins! :D

i can get a week pass for 23 quid, but i only had 18 quid in the purse this week til wed 25th
blloomin work

Afternoon girls , whats everyone having/had for lunch?

I am feeling crappy so had some buttery toast and a glass of milk :( How boring lol

Nat i was unsure about gloss when pregnant too, but thats good that we can as my whole house is being revamped before bubs gets here :)

I hate glossing but I need the nursery finished! I can't get into my study with all the baby gear in there!!! Reedy do you rent your mum out?!

Tracey, I look for anything low fumes and have window open and frequent breaks...

Poshie - the people who contract the pregnancy diabetes more are of ethnic race, have a high bmi before pregnancy, those who put on alot of weight during pregnancy, and have family with diabetes. Now I am none of those, except my BMI was 26, which actually isn't high... so I am a weirdo case I think.

Leah, I just had my lunch. Chicken salad sandwich and a pot of custard!!! Cold... yum yum!

Just look for low fumes says on the tin, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it

lol golcarlily, getting him to do it is def the better option!!!

been ages since i had one and i could smeel the fish and chip shop up the street so had to be fish for dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"