WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be like 25,000 because Addict to elite is 7000 posts right? 3000-10000?

So after elite is going to be more than 7000 away..

God, I'm feeling so crazy today. I think I must've conceived 2 nights ago. :rofl: :rofl:

Well this is the nursery so far...

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/P1000037.jpg

There will be a border going around the middle

The nursery will be lovely Nat! :yipee:

We won't even have a nursery for our LO. He or she will be sleeping in a basinet at the end of our bed........that's the nursery. :rofl: :rofl:

Back ladies.....goodness there's been a hive of activity going on here since I left! Haven't got time to look through all the last pages but.....

Hello Toria, welcome to the BAW forum :D

Nat - again, thanks for the explanation. So it appears you are one of the unlucky ones then hun. Is it causing you much grief?

Poshie, it's more of a worry as I won't have a the most natural labour. Being induced approx 20th April. And more the not knowing at the end. It's a pain when managing the sugars when doing everything right and they are very high!

:hi: toria, yes we do know the sex, we're having a little girl. Will be Isobel (if DH doesn't change his mind again!!)

There is a debate in my office right now. Please help:

Define:

1. Pilling -

2. Nub -

I have no idea what either of those words mean. :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, if a donut is stale....do you think all the calories are too?? :rofl:

Poshie, it's more of a worry as I won't have a the most natural labour. Being induced approx 20th April. And more the not knowing at the end. It's a pain when managing the sugars when doing everything right and they are very high!

:hi: toria, yes we do know the sex, we're having a little girl. Will be Isobel (if DH doesn't change his mind again!!)

Congratulations on your princess!

That's a lovely name x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79