WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeArr - that sounds so random! :rofl:

My initial reactions to those words:

Pilling - the act of taking alot of pills!

Nub - getting to the 'nub' of the matter. So the crux, the main issue.

Just my first reaction thoughts, probably way off!

Nat - yes I can imagine it is a worry hun. So they are inducing you only because you are diabetic - have I got that right?

Thanks ladies.. I done all the hard work in the nursery... DH can do the furniture building!!! He has done the bathroom at same time as me doing the nursery.

Poshie we are being induced as there is a higher risk to baby and me the closer we get to my due date... so weill be inducing me at 38/9 weeks.

Righto off for a walk to pick up my huge prescriptions!!!

Hola sexy ladies x

Nat - so baby isobel will be here in about 5 weeks time??? :happydance:

Hi Toria - Your little girl is soooooo adorable but I bet you here that a lot x

lea - isnt pilling somethng to do with clothing??? like to see if it will go all bobbly??? probably completely wrong :rofl:
havent got a clue what Nub is x

Pilling - Taking pills?

Nub - Like, a little plastic thing on.. You know when you're in school and there's the tong things with the little orange "nubs" on the end of them?? :rofl: No... Nevermind..

Isn't a nub what people call a really small penis? :rofl:

How is your pregnancy so far?

erm........... rough :rofl: sickness is driving me crazy I actually cant remember what it felt like not to feel sick all day x
and the emotions....wow arent they a bugger x just burst in to tears bcus dh is going to a friends to watch darts tonight & I dont want him to go, I feel ill & he needs to look after me :rofl: x I didnt tell him that though I said it was fine :dohh:

Hows caitlyn??? what sort of things is she getting up to??

Nat - the nursery will look lush when its done x

Thanks Reedy..

Now with my treacher hat on....

Pilling - Accumulation of fibers on the surface of a fabric, caused by wear and washing. In 50/50 fabric, cotton fibers tear and become tangled with the stronger fibers on the surface of the garment. A higher cotton content results in less pilling.

Nub - a small lump or protuberance
a small piece; "a nub of coal"; "a stub of a pencil"
kernel: the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"

Pilling - Accumulation of fibers on the surface of a fabric, caused by wear and washing. In 50/50 fabric, cotton fibers tear and become tangled with the stronger fibers on the surface of the garment. A higher cotton content results in less pilling.

kernel: the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"

wahoooo so i was sort of right x
Clever Nat x x x

How is your pregnancy so far?

erm........... rough :rofl: sickness is driving me crazy I actually cant remember what it felt like not to feel sick all day x
and the emotions....wow arent they a bugger x just burst in to tears bcus dh is going to a friends to watch darts tonight & I dont want him to go, I feel ill & he needs to look after me :rofl: x I didnt tell him that though I said it was fine :dohh:

Hows caitlyn??? what sort of things is she getting up to??

Nat - the nursery will look lush when its done x

Oh no!! I hated MS!!

Caitlyn's great. Getting some more teeth (like 7 isn't enough for now???) Takes 2 steps all the time now, before going down and crawling because it's faster! She's getting there though. I don't want her to stop crawling. She will NEVER crawl again, but she has her whole life to walk! Slow down!! :rofl:

x

Thanks Reedy..

Now with my treacher hat on....

Ah...very good Nat! :thumbup:

awww bless her Toria x
its exciting seeing them do all these new things & then you wish they would just stop & stay at the age they are x

Soooo true! You believe people when they say it's going to go fast, but you don't acknowledge it. I have about 10,000 pictures and still don't feel like I've taken enough! :rofl:

Awww....I can imagine. I feel that way with my little Annie....ok she's a dog...but still! :rofl:

Hiya :wave:

Blimey you guys have been chatty!!! I go away for a few hours and there is PAGES!! Apologies I havent read them all work is abit mad!! :grr: One of my spreadsheets COMPLETELY fucked up so had re-do ALL the formulas in ALL the cells!!!

Have I missed anything major???

Hiya toria!! :wave:

Ohh..that blows ass Kerry! I hate it when that happens!

Nope, nothing major....just a whole lot of spamming! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back