WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Reedy..

Now with my treacher hat on....

Pilling - Accumulation of fibers on the surface of a fabric, caused by wear and washing. In 50/50 fabric, cotton fibers tear and become tangled with the stronger fibers on the surface of the garment. A higher cotton content results in less pilling.

Nub - a small lump or protuberance
a small piece; "a nub of coal"; "a stub of a pencil"
kernel: the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"

Thank you. That was exactly what I was looking for. HA, showed her!!

Ok. So now here for the debate. The co-worker I share the wall with is dating someone who also works in my office. He said that his sweater was "pilling" and she laughed and said "what? is tylenol falling out of it?" :rofl: He said, "this is called 'pilling' what do you call it?" She replied with "I call them 'nubs' " It was worth a good half hour of conversation in my department.

i call it bobbling, cos it goes all bobbely, never called it pilling before

Its always good to have a good old time waster for the day!! :rofl: Isnt it nice being right though!!

I call it bobbly as well x but used to work in textiles so had heard pilling before x

DH & I are going on a date 2moro afternoon :dance: going to the cinema to see marley & me then going for something to eat x cant wait x

aww reedy wish me n hunny still went out together on dates :(

Missy - its not all the time but we do try to have a date now & again x even if its just to the cinema or to the park for a picnic (in nicer weather) x

we havnet really gone out just the two of us since last summer!!!

im juggling between 2 pc's !! Got laptop on for here and usng main pc on sims2

crapsville....work seem to expect me to actually work when i am here!!!! :growlmad:

lol bless u buffy, im struggling to find the right hair for my sim baby girl

I'm flooded with work right now. Which is actually a good thing...but I really wanna chat! :hissy:

Oh my lordy ladies i go and do some chores and come back to 12 pages to read! How are we all?

Buffy how RUDE are your work? lol
Hiya Toria welcome to BAW.. Love your pics Caitlyn is ooober cute,
Chris YES stale = no calories :rofl: Thats my excuse for eating half a chocolate cake anyway!

I'm pretty much up to my eyes in it ladies.......I'll check in again from home later x

dealing with thick work colleagues...

honestly, if that had listened at the meeting earlier today, then they would know what to say at this one....so friggin thick!!

i have the day off tomorrow though....:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back