WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually dont taste that bad x think the ginger biscuits I got will be a bit heavy on my tummy x but the rich tea are going down well x

Rich tea?!! what you need is hob nobs for dunking they are the marines of the biscuit world :rofl: (sorry just made me think Peter Kay :rofl:)

Leah, I need a dishwasher, is it from a website or a private sale? DH is buying one for us before we have the baby :happdance:

Poor Nicky, people just don't think what they are saying do they! I am sure it was said with the best of intentions though!

Thank Crunchie 'tis Friday (and my boss has gone away for the weekend - yippeee!!)

Rich tea and digestives are good biscuits!!!

I'm loving this sunshine!

Rich tea?!! what you need is hob nobs for dunking they are the marines of the biscuit world :rofl: (sorry just made me think Peter Kay :rofl:)

Leah, I need a dishwasher, is it from a website or a private sale? DH is buying one for us before we have the baby :happdance:

Poor Nicky, people just don't think what they are saying do they! I am sure it was said with the best of intentions though!

Thank Crunchie 'tis Friday (and my boss has gone away for the weekend - yippeee!!)

We won it off someone who has just brought a new one :happydance: Its a slimline one too so thats cool....Ebay is great for bargains :happydance:

I know! I bought a steam steriliser RRP £40 for £20 and it is like brand new!

I still have Ethans steriliser, its the avent IQ one and its really good... What one have you got?

Morning ladies :)

I won't join in the sterilizer conversation as I know absolutely nothing about them!

What a lovely Friday morning it is too. Weekend tomorrow and we have DH's brother and girlfriend coming down tovisit, plus MIL on Sunday.

How is everyone doing so far today?

It is an Avent Express, had to go check my ebay cos I couldn't remember!! I actually only paid £14 for it! I hope it is ok didn't really research them much!

heya ladies, back after ringing around banks n companys etc, tryin to change all my direct debits over, havent made a start on my housework yet except for washing up a cup or two lol

byee nat, have fun xxx

golcarlily, im changing banks, so need to swap my d/d's to the new bank

Hi Tracy, Nat and Missy :wave:

That's probably a pain changing over all your bank stuff is it?

How you doing Tracy? When's your next scan?

Have fun shopping Nat - you getting anything nice?

it hasnt been too bad tbh, i think ive rang just about everyone i need to, i'm sure i'll sharp find out when i get reminders i spose lol :D

Missy won't your new bank do it all for you - I thought they normally did?

My scan is on Wednesday at 12.00 I can't wait!!!!!

they tried but for some reason its not worked, saying theres more than 1 party on old acc,... so i think theyve seen that not all my dd;s are in my married name and stopped it!!!!

That is pants!! More hard work for you!!

God I am starving is it lunch time yet?

i jst had my lunch!!! had a tin of tomato soup, went down nicely!!!!

it is a bit of hassle but at least doing it myself i know ive done it n its sorted,

i still haventt done any house work lol i really really should!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"