WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Ladies!!!

Missy - Good luck with the banks!!!

Sterilizers???? Im clueless too!!!

Poshie - I suppose we've got all that to worry about when we get our :bfp:

Hiya Kerry :wave:

OOh I could just eat tomato soup! I am going to make a mushroom cup-a-soup instead, that will have to do!

this is the sterilizer im going to get,
https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...ogId=1500001501&langId=-1&searchTerms=3750869

i have my baby shoping list all worked out, it comes to aprx £1100 not including nappies bibs clothing and dummies etc

Hi Ladies :wave:

bloody hell its busy in here all of a sudden isnt it???

there are loads of new faces!! so Hello everyone :hi: im Nicky - i used to live here but i've been away a lot recently :rofl: xx

hi nicky, im mojo, 22 and ttc,
i can only chat on this thread from home,... kinda defeats the idea of it being for baw ladies tho dont it hahaha

Afternoon ladies! :hi: How are we all?

I'm feeling Supercalifuckinfragilisticexpialidocious today! :rofl:

well I'm getting through the rich tea pretty quickly but now my desk is full of crumbs x
I need hetty the desktop hoover

Attachments

• Hetty_Desktop_Hoover_400.jpg
    Hetty_Desktop_Hoover_400.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Reedy - Ive got a sample of that in my cupboard!!!

Nicky - The wanderer returns!! :rofl: :winkwink:

Missy - BLOODY HELL youre organised!!

Hey Nicky, Sambarinio and Reedus :wave:

I tell you what, my desk is nearly always covered in crumbs. From either my daily Nutri grain bar or biscuits or something! I need one of those desk top Hettys Reedy ;)

Blimey, you've even got your choice of sterilizer worked out Missy! Now that is previous!
I haven't got any list at all. That would definitely jinx it for me! I'm a nightmare for things like that.

Samba - please let us get our :bfp: this cycle!!

I had a bad dream the other night girls. I dreamt that DH was having an affair, it woke me up and seemed so real! :cry:

lol im pretty organised yeh, things dont always go to plan but at least there was a plan hahha

:sick: yuck lunch! lol...

Hiya Kerry & Nicky hope you are both well xx

Missy make sure whatever steriliser you get is BPA free! i don't know if that one is, but you can google bottles and sterilisers to make sure :)

Hiya Poshie, i've had dreams like that and woken up freaked out, i even got in a huff with my OH for half a day untill he asked what was wrong, so i told him he is a dream cheat! They seem so real dont they?! I had one the other week that my son got abducted :cry: it was the worst ever and made me cry loads :(

:sick: yuck lunch! lol...

Hiya Kerry & Nicky hope you are both well xx

Missy make sure whatever steriliser you get is BPA free! i don't know if that one is, but you can google bottles and sterilisers to make sure :)

My mum was on about that the other day, I am off to google and see if mine is!!

Sterlizers - You also need to make sure its phthalates free, if its an old one!

Hi Babylove. Oh that dream about your son being abducted must have been horrid! When I woke up in the middle of it, I told DH and he muttered 'you don't have to worry about that' which was sweet as he was half asleep! I must admit since being off the pill I do seem to have more vivid dreams. Hope you and bean are well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back