WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope i didn't spoil your lunch Chris!

have you seen the comment on Nicky's journal....someone said to her about Sophie....'sorry to hear of your loss of baby Sophie. BUT I believe things happen for a reason'

i seriously would have taken offense at it....:growlmad:

WTF? :shock: No, I didn't see that! I would have taken offense to it too! Some people are so damn insensitive and rude! WTF? How does this person think that comment was AT ALL helpful?! Really!! :growlmad:

I have lost it when people say that to me about Taylor. It's kinda more understandable to say that after a nine week loss though. I can't believe after reading Nicky's story, anyone would say that to her! :cry:

I can't imagine anyone saying that to anyone EVER! So fuckin insensitive! I'm sure people don't mean anything malicious by it, but still, I mean how does that statement supposed to make someone feel better??

I guess to make you think you are part of a greater plan and by going through the pain of it all you are contributing to it? :shrug: I dunno, but it's hurtful none-the-less.

...hurtful and stupid! :dohh: Go buy a damn book and learn how to comfort someone if that's a person's objective.

WTF!!!! I cant believe some people!!!!!!!!! Im spewing here!

What a stupid hurtful and totally unneeded comment! I would of gone bloody mental if i was Nicky

KERRY! How are you NOT an elite yet? Goodness woman!!

Lea, it should just about be home time for you! :happydance:

Morning Nat, my thoughts exactly...my OH is off nxt week so looking forward to that. How are you this morning?

Morning girls! I'm off swimming today. Luckily at my Nans so I don't have to scare anyone with this extra weight I've put on!! :rofl:

I aint been swimming for years in the fear that green peace might come after me :rofl: I used to love it too :( Have a nice time Toria :)

WOOP my OH just got me a dishwasher on ebay! how easily pleased am i haha! small minds and all that.

OOOh swimming, I love it, but I get lonely if that makes sense!

Dishwasher! I love mine, got it as a wedding gift!!

I'm fine, having a restful day today. Lunch with my mum and more glossing. Can't quite decide if it needs another coat or not.

morning ladies,
im just doing housework today, hubby is on guard so i wont see him until tomoro, and my puppy is on hyper half hour going crackers jumping around

Toria - your nan has a pool??? coolio x have fun x

Nat - have fun today with your mum x

Leah - lucky you winning a dishwasher x

Missy -Housework???? whats that lol x

Cannot believe that about Nicky poor girl so people can be so bloody insensitive x

So glad its friday x I'm muching on rich tea biscuits this morning to see if they help with the sickness x Dont feel as bad as yesterday though which I'm pleased about x

Hope everyone is well x x x x

oooh rich tea biscuits!! I can eat those, they are slow releasing carbs!!! I think I am going to get some!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"