WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i'm ok! nearly done!!!

I see approx 5 people every clinic, it's madness, and they never introduce themselves and it drives me nuts!!!

Morning all..

Thought I'd post some piccies...

Latest bump piccie
https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/P1000055.jpg

Latest Nursery piccie with border (excuse the carpet we are having it replaced at weekend)
https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/P1000056.jpg

Awww Nat your bump is so beautifull :) and i love the nursery colours too.. xx

How is everyone today? I am hyped as heard bubs heartbeat last night (168BPM) :yipee: Plus OH has this week off and we are gonna spring clean :D

wow spring clean.. your not supposed to start nesting until 35weeks!!!!

I'm off to the diabetic clinic this afternoon, then back to work tomorrow...

lol Nat its more a case of getting rid of the junk and making room for a small person! He wont be having anymore time off untill the baby is born as saving all his holiday for then, so this is the best chance to get it done i guess... Good luck at the clinic hun i hope it all goes ok x

We did that but it couldn't happen until January! We're still doing nursery and she will be here approx 29 days.... and I'm getting really itchy feet about it all being left. It should all be finished this weekend hopefully so I can start washing!

Clinic should be fine but sugars are playing up.

aww nat ur bump and nursery look fab, good luck at the clinic sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all x

Nat - your bump is gorgeous x and I love the nursery x Hope all goes well at the clinic today huni x

Leah - fab news on hearing bubs heartbeat :happydance:

Hiya missymojo :hi:

im on my way there atm, on the bus with my mini laptop and data dongle:D the modern world eh??, im off tomoror tho

morning reedy :D hope u had a good weekend

Morning Reedy... did you have a good weeekend?

Missy - thats cheating!!!!

Had a lovely weekend thanks x
Went to see Marley & Me on friday its was really good, was sad though so had a good :cry: x even DH said he had a tear in his eye bless him x

Did you girls have a good weekend???

Morning Ella...

Reedy, I can't actually remember what we did!!! Lol. Well I can now. Saturday went out for lunch for my Pa's 80th Birthday, then rested as that look pretty much all afternoon. Sunday saw Sam do his cross country run, then had lunch with my mum and sisters. Bought carpet for nursery.

Morning ladies,

Nat your bump is looking almost cooked! Nursery is lovely the border is really cute!

How is everyone today?

Hiya Buffy Tracy & Ella

hope your all well x

Ella - hows the job hunting going???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members