WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw your journal hun,

I am so sorry you got treated like that hun :hugs: Stupid woman shouldnt be in the job she is if thats the way she treats people!

:hugs:

TRacy - :hug: Stooopid woman!!! 4D scan would be soooo much better anyway!! Fingers crossed that it isnt the same one next week

So sorry she was a heartless twat. :ninja: Get your 4-D scan booked ASAP. Some people don't belong in certain careers.

I have booked a gender scan for 10.30 on Saturday at Babybond in Barnsley (45 mins from me) so I feel a little happier now, they will also do a general health check so I will be able to make sure LO's spine is ok

hi Tracy...well done for getting something booked...and i'm sure everything is fine....

she really shouldn't have acted that way....you could always pass comments to the hospital you know?

I know, I might do but am just waiting in case I get her again next week! Even the pic we got is not that good, we saw much better shots than the one she said we could have! she just didn't seem like she could be arsed at all!

just phoned to chase my appointment...medical secretary passed me to maternity.....they said there is no appointment on the system.....so tried to pass me back to medical secretary ( no answer though)...

all i want is an appointment for a scan! what do i have to do?!

Tracy - so pleased to here you got something booked x x x x

Buffy - thats crap tell them to get off their fat backsides & do something :gun:

it got worse before it got better!

after the original crap call, i diappeared into one of the office meeting rooms (nb....there is only so much you can say when work people are around!)

got through the medical secretaries.....started explaining the situation....and she put the phone down on me!!!

yes....she put the phone down !!!! :saywhat:

so....am mega pissed off at this stage.....took a long breath and phoned again....so answer!

then try again....someone answered.....made sure she could hear me...and launched into my explanation......fortunately she was nice and listed rather than the last one was was like :ignore:

end result....a letter is coming out....and the app will be on April 7th!

finally i got there.....! :dance:

That's good hun! Counting down to April 7th now. What is with crapbag people though? :hug:

God I could quite happily murder half the population today!!! Glad you got there in the end Buffy and not long to wait!!! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"