WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bitch putting the phone down on you x

Glad you finally got somewhere though huni x x x x

Roll on april 7th :happydance:

aw buffy cat :hugs: for evil moo putting fone down, big hugs and good luck for 7th

tracy imm soo sorry u had to go through that today, theres no way you should have been treat like that, i would write a letter of complaint to ur local nhs trust blasting them its not on. good luck for saturday babes xxxxxxx

OOOH buffy scan, thats exciting! Day after my final scan too... we can have two days of good news!!!! Sorry about the bitch and the phone, I'd complain..

Hey Nat :hi:

I am so :grr: at myself right now. I was doing so well, then I decided it would be a good idea to get a loaded Chicken sub from Subway yesterday. 880 FRICKEN CALS!! Dumb Dummy!!

Don't beat yourself up... you are allowed a treat and that is your treat... if you don't treat yourself you'll go mad!!

Even with my diet I allow myself a cake or something..

My treat was supposed to be the chocolate I got on my way to work today though. Now I'm going to feel guilty about eating the chocolate cause I had a frickin chicken sangwich. :grr:

Don't be daft!!! Enjoy it!! Then tomorrow continue again. We are human!!!

morning ladies,
i'm sooo fed up of waiting for the witch now, shes being sooo spiteful, i wnt her to come visit me!!!!

Morning all ..

Its a big day for us as Ethan finally has his speech therapy appointment! I have been fighting for this for along time! So here we go on another journey of up's and down's but atleast the outcome should be a good one :)

How is everyone?

Missy sorry the :witch: is being mean to you x

good luck baby.love at least u have gotten the appt now:D

ive given up testing now another :bfn: today and im 2 weeks late!!! going to drs instead, just need to get an appt

Thanks Missy, yeah i am so pleased the appointment is here! We have been pushing for this for atleast 6 months..

Sounds like the stupid hag is giving you hell, i hope the Dr can help x

cant get into the drs today the police rang at 8am so by timme i rang drs at 20past no more female drs available!!!! so i'll try again tomoro

Morning ladies,

Missy hope you get an appt tomorrow :hugs:

leah Good luck at speech therapists :hugs:

Morning girls x

OzButterfly - welcome to BAW x

Leah - :happydance: on Ethan's appointment x hope all goes well x

Missy - Why did the police ring you??? (I'm a nosey bugger)

Tracy - Morning huni x how you feeling today???

Well I havent had a cup of tea for 4 weeks now so decided i would try one today x & its helping loads with the sickness x Why didnt I try this 4 weeks ago :dohh:

aww reedy im glad tea is calming ur tummy,

police rang to confirm they belive we've been conned by a fraudster, and to arrange to visit so i can sign my statement. we had a gentleman come to the door offering to put photos onto canvas, he took our money and has fobbed us off with excuses etc and not brought us our canvas!! so we reported it to the police and theyre investigating him for fraud

good morning nicky,

hope every one has a good day, this is me logging off now to go to work :( will be back for a visit after bye bye lovely ladies

OMG I hope they catch the bugger Missy!!! some people just have no morals do they!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"