WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy - thats awful hope they catch the scumbag x

Hiya Nicky x

Turns out the tea didnt help at all so am now eating rich tea biscuits x

Are you feeling sick all the time Reedy? I did - morning noon and night for the first 3 months :sick:

Afternoon ladies!

My little Annie Girl is going to the eye doctor this morning. DH is bringing her. She has an eye condition (KCS) that can lead to scarring and blindness. The last few week's we've started noticing her eyes getting worse, and the medication we've been using since we first got her at 13 weeks old is not working as well anymore. So, we're bringing her in for a re-check.

Tracy - yep , sickness is constant 24/7 x but hopefully another 3 weeks & it will pass so i can really enjoy being pregnant x

Chris - Oh no poor Annie :cry: hope she's ok x x x x

Sorry you're still feeling ill Reedy. :hugs: Hope it passes soon. :hugs:

Hope the sickness wears off soon Reedy :hugs:

Hi Chris, hope Annie is ok poor thing!

Hey ladies,
Just dropping in with a quick hello before I tackle the mountain of paper on my desk. I hope you all are well. :hug:

I'll be back at break time to hassle y'all. :rofl:

Annie's okay! :yipee:

Her tear production in the right eye doubled since last visit! Left eye is still the same. The vet gave us an antibiotic and and an anti-inflamatory to add to her regimen.

Ladies, take a look over in my journo.....I'm so confused and getting a little upset.

Hi lea hope you are back soon - don't work too hard!

Chris great news about Annie, i will have a read in your journal :hugs:

Hiya Lea x

Chris - Fab news on little Annie x
Going over to your journo now xx

Thanks ladies :friends: Guess I just have to wait and see.

Work is balls today.....people are pissing me off. :growlmad:

i just wanna go home I have stomach ache - trapped wind i think not baby related pain! :blush: it is killing me though!

Oh that's terrible Tracy....stomach ache's are the worst....I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I have been trying to make it to all of your houses. Wish me luck. :rofl:

Oh Nat, You'll be happy to know I ate the fricken chocolate, and I'm going to do it again today. I deserve it!! :rofl:

I have been trying to make it to all of your houses. Wish me luck. :rofl:

Oh Nat, You'll be happy to know I ate the fricken chocolate, and I'm going to do it again today. I deserve it!! :rofl:

You do!! I hate diets!!

I second that!! I mean it even has the word "die" in it....who wants to do that? :rofl:

diets really suck but then i broke mine to have a portion of chips from the chipshop and we rewarded with raw potatoes!!! and they'd obviously at some point spilt peas on the scoop or summat cos i put on in and all i could taste was mushy peas!!! very very gross, so sticking to diet 2moro

I hate diets too; however, Nick is concerned about my health and we want to make sure that I can carry the next LO to term. I know I know, there is nothing I could have done differently to save Taylor (and I am finally coming to terms with the fact that it wasn't my fault this happened), but knowing that I can try to do better for the next little gummy bear, and for myself, makes me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"