WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are home fries?
I have eaten loads too, cereal for breakfast, a caribbean veg pattie, a cheese and onion sandwich, a packet of hula hoops, some pineapple and a pkt of fruit gums !!!

Homefries are like chunky potatoes cooked hashbrown style. Please tell me that helped and I didn't just give you another N. American phrase. :rofl: :dohh:

Edited to add: I also hope that is what Chris was talking about :rofl:

so far today all I've had is my soy latte with honey. I need to go to the food store at lunch and stock my "junk drawer"

:rofl: Lea

Well, I just had a small package of cookies. :munch: I'm so friggin hungry! I actually can't believe how ravenous I am today!! Lunch will definitely be eaten early....like in 15 mins. :rofl:

K, got grilled cheese and onion rings. :rofl:

If this doesn't work I think I should call it a day and go home to sleep. :rofl:

I love hash browns! I have just had more pineapple and I am having a cup of tea, we are having spaghetti bolognaise for dinner tonight

Darn you!! Now I want grilled cheese and onion rings.

having left over chinese for dinner tonight.

I have a headache and so sleepy :sleep: I just wanna go home. :hissy:

...then I'm going over to Tracy's for dinner :rofl: yummers.

I just wanna go home today. Today is such a "face-palm" kind of day, and I haven't even got to first break yet. ugh!

Where is everyone else today? I know Reedy finishes early on Fridays...

Good Lord......my garbage can is overflowing from all the crap I ate yesterday and today. :blush: :rofl:

OMG IKWYM, the maintenance man just came to empty mine and I was praying he didn't see all my junk food wrappers LOL :blush:

Chris I will keep your spag bol warm cos I fear you may not make it for 7 by boat :rofl: Are you bringing Annie, should I warn my cats?

:rofl: Yup! I'm bringing Annie! :happydance:

Yeah, keep it warm for me....I'll be there in about 5 days. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79