WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Lea

Just an FYI....my cousin is VERY overweight (you can see on her my wedding pics in FB) she was my maid-of-honor. Anyway, she had 3 pregnancies...all carried to term. I also now of other rather large ladies that carried to term as well. On the flip side, I've known of very thin women who have had miscarriages. So, although being of average weight is of course, very healthy, I don't think weight (by itself) has any bearing on whether or not a pregnancy can be carried to term.

Now, with that said.......I need to get my fat ass on a treadmill. Being pleasantly plump is all well and good, but I'm starting to feel the effects of it (out of breath from just walking up a flight of stairs, etc) and that isn't good.

:hug: Lea x x x

mini bear doesnt want mummy to diet so s/he is making me eat a whole pizza to myself :blush::rofl:

Evening...

Lea - good you can eat my share of chocs!!!

Chris - How's Annie?

Leah - can I be really rude and ask why Ethan has speech therapy? Really good on the appointment... xx

I got two weeks until bubs is full term, where has the time gone???

Hiya Nat x

wow only 2 weeks x the time really has gone quick x doesnt seem that long ago you were announcing your :bfp:

No I know... I don'r know where the time has gone!!! Please someone tell me!!!

Just an FYI....my cousin is VERY overweight (you can see on her my wedding pics in FB) she was my maid-of-honor. Anyway, she had 3 pregnancies...all carried to term. I also now of other rather large ladies that carried to term as well. On the flip side, I've known of very thin women who have had miscarriages. So, although being of average weight is of course, very healthy, I don't think weight (by itself) has any bearing on whether or not a pregnancy can be carried to term.

Now, with that said.......I need to get my fat ass on a treadmill. Being pleasantly plump is all well and good, but I'm starting to feel the effects of it (out of breath from just walking up a flight of stairs, etc) and that isn't good.

I was nodding the whole time I was reading this, and I know that my weight wasn't the reason. It makes me feel better to have a bit more control. I just want the next gummy bear to have the best chance possible. :hugs:

Evening girls

Well Ethan's speech therapy wasn't what i was expecting, she got him to do a few things and agreed the only place he is lacking is with have conversations! His recognition of things and understanding is perfect, so we are being sent some info on different things to do with him and she will then reassess him in a couple of months, In the mean time she is going to go and observe him at pre-school! She didn't say much but took note of the whole ADHD thing.

Nat Ethan was referred as he isnt great with conversations etc., he says every word going but he wont chat with us, he is now 3yrs 3mnths so lacking a bit in that area..I have been pushing for this for a while as i knew something was a miss, and finally the ball is rolling.

Feeling really crappy today and have a mega headache, but i checked with my doppler and all seems A OK! lol

How has everyones day been?

Thats good Leah... especially if you went through the GP and CAMH to get that referral and appointment - they're blooody slow.

You've prob had a busy day and need to rest! Take some pills xx

Its been an emotional day, i have had so many sleepless nights over his speech, i was referred by the Dr after ALOT of nagging at them. They wont listen about the ADHD due to his age but the speech therapist obviously thought it was relevent as she made a note about it.

I am gonna have a nice curry tonight(spicy food is the new craving) Feet up and chill out.

CAMH take at least 18months to even begin to diagnose ADHD! It is emotional when tryign to do the best for your children but your hands are tied by red tape...

I love spicy food, I got to eat it all the time!!!

I was nodding the whole time I was reading this, and I know that my weight wasn't the reason. It makes me feel better to have a bit more control. I just want the next gummy bear to have the best chance possible. :hugs:

Totally totally understandable babe. Sorry if it seemed like I was preaching. :blush:

Nat,Annie's doing very well. Her tear production DOUBLED since she was last at the vet's 8 months ago! :yipee: There's no change in the left eye though...no better but no worse either. She gave us 2 more medications to add to her already strict regimen of medications 4 times a day. One is an anti-biotic as she's got a little infection in her eyes. 4 types of medication 4 times a day.........this should be interesting. She's cooperative for the most part. I say to her, "Come on Annie, mommy's gonna to do your eyes." And she jumps on the couch flips to her back and wags her tail.

Totally totally understandable babe. Sorry if it seemed like I was preaching. :blush:

I didn't take it that way at all. :hug:

Nat,Annie's doing very well. Her tear production DOUBLED since she was last at the vet's 8 months ago! :yipee: There's no change in the left eye though...no better but no worse either. She gave us 2 more medications to add to her already strict regimen of medications 4 times a day. One is an anti-biotic as she's got a little infection in her eyes. 4 types of medication 4 times a day.........this should be interesting. She's cooperative for the most part. I say to her, "Come on Annie, mommy's gonna to do your eyes." And she jumps on the couch flips to her back and wags her tail.

:wohoo: Annie. I'm glad she's a good girl for you!

I am sooooo cold today! And it's not really that chilly out. :cold: Just have a chill in my bones. It is a bit rainy today though. Rainy days also makes me pee alot. :rofl:

hahaa chris, cold makes my joints hurt :( rain makes me miserable snow gets me a day off work and sun makes me sneeze then smile

Pete just called and told me that while he's away in Vegas, I can go on a shopping spree!! :yipee: :yipee: I am in DESPERATE need of clothes!!

wahoooo chris, i love shopping!!!!! seen some lovely dresses i just haave to get even tho i never wear dresses and theyre sposed to be maternity ones hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"