WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here? I haven't stopped crying since DH left. :cry: I'm trying to watch Dancing Of The Stars to keep my mind off it....but we watch that together, so it's making me cry. :cry:

aww chris sweetie, big big hugs xxxxxxx

morning ladies how are we all??

awww Chris huge :hug: x
i know how you feel x I hate it when DH has to go away x
The shopping will take your mind off him being away & he'll be back beofre you know it x x x

Afternoon ladies! :hi:

Feeling like shit this morning. Booked a mani and a massage for after work so that should make me feel a bit better. Tomorrow, I'm spending the evening with my mom, aunt and cousins. So excited about that.

Hey Chris :hugs: Sorry you are upset hun.

We aren't apart hardly ever, but I must admit when he does go away (which is only for one night) I actually quite like it! It's nice to have the place to myself (well, me and the dog) and please myself. :D

Sorry Ive not been around much girls. I have only looked at a couple of past pages, mianly the one about Buffy's trouble trying to get a scan! Glad you've got that sorted and it's not far off now.

I am 9dpo today and this is officially my longest cycle ever recorded. That is because I ov'd very late.

Other than that, I have to get a project out today so am pretty busy. Working tomorrow too which isn't great. Getting my eyebrows waxed tomorrow for the first time in ages! Looking forward to it actually. They aren't that bad but need a tidy up.

I am happy today, I have my scan in less than 24 hours and DH is booking us a night in a posh hotel for the end of next month - details in my journal if anyone wants a nosey! It will be a last babyfree break for us :cloud9:

God, I am so hungry this am. I had a yogurt, some oatmeal, now I'm eating home fries. :dohh:

Yes, your 4D scan tomorrow Tracy, that's great news! :happydance: I trust you'll be posting your experience (and hopefully baba's sex) as soon as you can! :yipee:

Chris - talking of being hungry. I feel like I am constantly famished, I really do. I don't know what's going on. My appetite increased generally about 6 months ago (when I gave up smoking). But this week I have been even more hungry than normal! I better start watching it actually....

600 miles down...only 1,000 left before DH lands in Vegas. :plane:

It isn't a 4d one Poshie, just a 2d, you have to wait till 24 weeks + for a 4d and I don't really want one of those anyway, I just want the anomaly scan and to know what gender it is, this is just basically a repeat of the 20 week scan I had the other day!

He won't be back until Monday night - late Monday. :cry: His plane left at 8:00 am (it's 10:30 am now)

Aww so you have the whole weekend without him? What do you have planned (other than manicure and shopping)?

My pram has arrived!! It was delivered to DH work so he will be bringing it home tonight - Yaaay!!

Yay on the pram Tracy! :happydance: Tracy - for some reason I thought you were having a 4D. :shrug: I may have mixed you up with someone else though, sorry!

No probs poshie! I was considering one but tbh they freak me out a bit!!

Great news on the pram being delivered! :D

Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with my cousins. Sunday will be a hard day.

Great news on the pram being delivered! :D

Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with my cousins. Sunday will be a hard day.

Aww hun :hugs:, can't you go shopping on Sunday to cheer yourself up? or maybe watch films and eat loads of junk all day - that is what I would do :rofl:

Yeah, that's what I'm planning on. :rofl: I'm so damn hungry lately, that pigging out will be great!!

I had oatmeal, yogurt and home fries today and it's not even 11am and I am STARVING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"