WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening...

We have put the border up and laid the new carpet :happydance:

Building furniture tomorrow and packing my bag!!! ARGGGHHH

oooh packing ur bag, its really real now for u babes huh??
at least your nursery is all ready darling xxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

My scan was fab and I am on TEAM BLUE

Here are some pics, she let us have a peep at him in 4D, the pic is really clear but my camera battery is low so this is the best shot I could get for now!

Attachments

• for bnb scan1.JPG
    for bnb scan1.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 4
  • scan2.JPG
    scan2.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
  • scan 4d.JPG
    scan 4d.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
DH and I have had a fab day and bought loads of clothes and other stuff - a bouncing cradle and cot bedding and accessories - Light of the moon by Mamas and Papas

https://mamasandpapas.scene7.com/is/image/mamasandpapas/ProductImageTemplate?$mainImg=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F706570600%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$bottomLeft=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$bottomRight=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$topLeft=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F20orangeevent%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$topRight=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$large_img$

https://keris.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451956869e20112790a1d7228a4-800wi
They had 20% off a lot of the stuff this weekend so we saved £60 and the bouncer

https://mamasandpapas.scene7.com/is/image/mamasandpapas/ProductImageTemplate?$mainImg=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F449302200%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$bottomLeft=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$bottomRight=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$topLeft=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2Fnow10orange%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$topRight=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$large_img$was reduced from £38 to £25 too!

We only just got back at half seven and I am completely shattered now!!(set off at 9.15 this morning!!)

awwww wow tracy he looks soo sweet!!! and the nursery stuff is fab, big big hugs

awww Tracy thats fantastic news and a good sneeaky peak in 4D. Is your daughter happy as well??

We liked the Light and Moon as well, just for the funny shaped soft toys...

Off to start building now!!

oh bless....a little boy!!!! the pics are so cool.....and you are sounding so much hapier than the other day too! i'd not seen the m&p light of the mon range...it's lovely! good choice! :happydance:

:hugs:

:wave: am ok thanks......still paranoid...more relaxed though....suffering with ms a bit though....which must be a good thing!

also drinking and eating tonnes!

am wishing the weeks away!

Hiya everyone x

Nat - hope your having fun finishing the nursery off x

Tracy - :happydance: for team blue x is all ok with baby's spine?? I know you were worried about that x
Love the pics they are fab x

Buffy - :happydance: for ms, glad your doing well huni x x x x

Hiya Missy hope your having a lush weekend x x

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

no fat g1t today....he went home feeling sick!

pmsl buffy, :D :happydance: for you eh?, im on my way to work atm sat on te bus with a full bladder, oh the joys.

so so hope today goes fast, got a new phone coming for oh and i want to play with it!!!!

hope everyone has a good day xxx

Morning x

Buffy - :happydance: for fat git going home sick x wish I could go home, MS is being a killer today x

Missy - Hope your ok & your day goes quick x

me too reedy, i like my job and the lass i sit beside at work but dnt like my team leader or the office politics that go on
got a colouring book to enjoy if the day does go slow

Morning ladies!

Reedy sonographer said LO's spine looks fine to her and she got a really good look as he turned right over so I am not really worried now, I am still having the scan on Friday anyway so hopefully they will say the same.

Buffy Yaay for fatty going home LOL and Yaay for ms too cos it must be a good sign :hugs:

Hey Missy can I have a page of your colouring book please? :rofl:

Afternoon everyone! :hugs:

Buffy - OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :hugs:

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members