WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh bless her....lots of hugs for Kerry....i know it can get on top of us at times....

sickness today is ok so far....weekend was another matter though as i felt rough for most of each day. Not only that, but even when i went to bed....when i was at that point of half asleep....i suddenly felt mega sick....yuck...

fortunately iv'e not yet been sick....but feeling 'rough' is bad enough....

@@s are the worst though....so glad i have a good bra....! :rofl:

Glad to hear the sickness is staying away today, Buffy! :hugs:

When did you get your BFP? :)
xx

I will do Ella x
How are the lessons going???

Tracy - :rofl: you got caught up in all the excitement

OOh i didn't know you were learning to drive Ella - how long have you been learning?

Where are Chris and Lea today btw?

The lessons are going really good thanks!

Wasn't too sure about my instructor at first but he's actually really patient and good. :)

I started my lessons about 3 weeks ago, Tracy.. Got my fourth on Weds! :wohoo:

Been looking at car insurance prices for a little car like a 1997 1L Punto and the insurance looks astranomical for me! Getting quotes like £2,000! :shock:

Rang OH and he was like, 'That can't be right!'

LOL hope not!!!
xx

Ella...my bfp....i got on my birthday....which i think is your birthday too....14th March?

not sure where Chris is today...not like her to not be here......

Aww! Yeah it is! What an amazing birthday present that must've been! :D
xx

2000! yikes! :gun:

insurance can be bad.....might be an idea if you just have third-party, fire & theft to begin with though......and you must shop around too!

my first car only had a 907cc engine and the insurance was 500 third-party, fire & theft

it was both lovely and scarey....after two mcs....i'm so paranoid....i'm envious of those who have an 'innocent' first trimester.....

OMG that is expensive Ella!!!

It is really odd of Chris not to be here, I know her DH is due back today but thought she was working still?

Yeah, think I should definately look at third party, fire and theft.. 'cause I'm not gonna get anything flashy for my first car and wouldn't be bothered by a little scrape or something!

So many pregnant ladies in BAW now! :happydance:
xx

Aww Buffy.. I'm sure everything will go perfect. :hugs:

Third time's a charm.. or something like that! :blush: :)
xx

hopefully soon......i really can't be arsed today......feel absolutely freezing too....

hiya ladies, how;s thhe day been??

ella what about geting ur oh to insure the car then you be a named driver, it works out cheaper a bit that way, i had a 1990 pegeout (sp?) 205 and paid 70 odd a month for 3rd party fire and theft, worked out like 800 1st year then 500 2nd year, i never did pass my test tho

work was very slow for me, i coloured in 8 pictures and now have pen all over my hands, even at 22 its possible to get messy colouring in.... spesh when u have a pen fight with ur mate!!!

Evening all..

Ella once you have passed your driving test you MUST take Pass Plus, it acts like a no claims bonus and gives you discount, helps you drive on motorway, night and country.

Buffy everything will be perfect!!! I promise!

Hey ladies, just checking in before I sign off for the night! :)

Thanks Missy and Nat - Definitely will look into getting my OH put down as the policy holder and me as a named driver 'cause even just 3rd party, fire and theft is like £1,500 for me! :shock:

But my mum (she's so cynical! lol) reckons I won't be 18 'til I pass my test anyway so that'll cut my insurance too.

Hope you've all had a good day! :hi:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79