WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. Sorry, I am always the slowest one! :rofl:

xx

Hey Tracy! :hugs:

How are you and bubs doing? .. God, 21 weeks! That's flown by!!

Everyone else must be baby-making! :rofl:
Failing that, probably at work!
xx

Hi I am fine thanks, I know I can hardly believe I am over half way now!!!

Aww, I'm so excited for you! :hugs:

You'll be in 3rd Tri before you know it! :D
xx

:rofl:!!!

I am the only one here who really is WTT, aren't I!!! :rofl:

Oh well, 2 and a bit years will fly by.. You'll have a toddler by then!!
xx

Yes I think so! We did try moving the thread into TTC but no-one could find it!!

I'm glad it's not moved! I'd miss you all and feel like a fraud coming to TTC all the time! :rofl:
xx

Yes but how much of a fraud do I look :rofl:

I think members know that we are just a group on here by now but I bet it confuses newcomers!

How are you anyway, what you been up to?

Hiya Ella x

How are you??

Tracy - spoke to Kerry earlier & told her your news x she said congratulations & she's really happy for you x

sorry....work took over again....so rude!

hi Ella! thanks for the congrats.....you're not slow at all....i have been keeping it fairly quiet as it is still only early days (5+5)....i have a scan on April 7th though......

hi Tracy:wave:....how's your bump?!

hi Reedy....not long for you to go now before you get out of this horris 12 week window!

is Kerry having a break from bnb or something?

Hey Reedy & Buffy! :hugs:

I've not been up to much really.. Just looking for jobs as usual! Got 2 application forms to fill out today though; one for a part-time job at Blockbuster and one for admin assistant at a primary school not too far from me. Honestly, hoping I get the admin assistant job but would really be pleased with any job atm! :)

How're you all this dull (well, in Leicester at least!) afternoon?
xx

Thanks! :)

I love being around kids (it's in a primary school too!) and though I'd be in the office most of the time, I'd still love it! And be a damn sight more cheery than the moody cows that worked at my primary school! :rofl:
xx

How're you all this dull (well, in Leicester at least!) afternoon?
xx

I agree with that :rofl:

Buffy & Tracy - Yep Kerry is having a little break from bnb & i think it will do her good tbh x I still speak to her on msn so I can let her know whats going on with her friends x

Hows the sickness buffy???

Tracy - did you see my post in your journal about your pushchair fitting in your car???

I just pm'ed her, I read her journal, I haven't popped in on it for a few days and I feel bad now!

It is a good job you mentioned the pram Reedy, I haven't even tried it in my car yet, despite us having got it all out of the boxes and played with it - I totally forgot :dohh:

Send Kerry my love the next time you speak to her please Reedy! :)

I hope the weather clears up by Weds, I have enough to worry about attempting to drive with the maniacs that (amazingly!) have managed to pass their driving tests around here without gale force winds and rain intervening!! :rofl:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back