WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done for leaping over into the second tri! and i love the little outfit too!

hi all, xxxx
hope your all doing okay?

reedy what a cute outfit and :wahoo: on the scan new moving you forwards :) baby reedy looks super cute!!!!

big hugs to you all xxxxxx

Another update on Nat!!!

Still no news shes getting period type pains and says shes going to SMACK anyone that tells her that this is good!!! :rofl: Come on Nat!!!

Reedy - Mini Bears first new outfit is soooooo cute!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Sorry I havent been on much work was a nightmare first day back and everything! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies - Kerry any updates? I really hope she has given birth by now!

Morning ladies,

:wohoo: Buffy 9 weeks :hugs:

Hey Tracy, How are you..... and yeah i hope Nat has her baby girl in her arms now :)

morrning leah and tracy,
how we doing?
still waiting to hear about nat?? i really hope isobelle is here safe and sound:)

im suffering frm disapearing symptoms atm :S got me in a worry,... but as long as im a grumpy tearful cow i think all is okay.... right?

Morning Ladies!!!

NAT UPDATE!!!

STILL no Isobel, nothing happened yesterday, although she's now starting to get a tightening across her bump!!! Sam was sent home last night at 7pm just in case anything happened during the night. She is being re-assessed this morning... probably about now!!! Shes hoping that she is dialating and that they'll break her waters!
Will let you know more as soon as I know!!! xxxxxx

Buffy - CONGRATS on 9 weeks sweetie!!

Missy - I would try not to worry about symptoms coming and going!! Enjoy the lack of MS when you can!!! xxxxx

Leah -Happy 15 weeks!!!

Tracy - Happy 24+5!!! :rofl:

Thanks Kerry x
I was just popping on to let you know about Nat too lol but Kerry beat me to it x
Suprisingly even though I'm almost 14 weeks I still feel sick :dohh: very odd x

Buffy - Happy 9 weeks x

Hope everyone is ok x x x

aww reedy :hugs: swap you hunni, i'll have some of you MS and u can just hate coffee and love fruit smoothies xxxxxx

Morning Reedy!!

Are you starting your preggers journo now??

Havent really got time while I'm at work so I'll start it tonight bcus DH is back on nights so can get it done in peace lol x

Can't believe nothing has happened yet, poor Nat I bet she is really fed up! send her my love please xx

What?? :shock: poor Nat still hasnt had her baby??!!

hope something happens for her soon poor love :hug: xx

I sent all our love to her! But not heard anything back yet! Fingers crossed that something is happening for her!

Nicky - :wave: AWWWWright treacle! xxx

Hey chicken :wave:

Ooooh! maybe she's too busy giving birth to txt you back? FX :happydance: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member