WTT Newcomer ..

B

baby.love

Hi Everyone, I though that seeing as me and DH have made the decision to wait a little while i should come and say hi....
I am gutted to be waiting but my body doesnt want to play ball atm and its getting me down :( ....I was on the depo for one shot under advice from my Dr as i had an operation and didnt want to fall pregnant before hand.
Well it wore off in december and AF still hasnt turned up properly....& to top it all i have had 2!! false + in 7 weeks..So the time has come to go back on BCP and regulate my cycle :hissy:

Sorry about the rant ladies :blush: but gosh i feel better for it. I hope to chat to many of you soon. :wave:

Hi and welcome.

When are you expecting to start? Im hoping september/october

Sorry to ask but in nosey, was it pregnancy tests that came back postitve but where negative?

Hi Porkpie1981. Well with regards to the tests, yeah i was never pregnant but the tests said i was..So Dr sent me for blood tests which came back as HCG level 2. I have gone back on BCP as of today as i haven't had a visit from AF since feb and i am getting fed up with it. So time to help my cycle and have a break....Hopefully we will start trying again in a few months.
Luckily i have my gorgeous hubby & kids so i can concentrate on them :)

Welcome, and good luck when you start to try! :hi:

:hi:

Feel free to rant anytime hun! I hope the BCP helps to regulate you so you can start as soon as the time is right. It will soon all fall into place hun. :hug:x

Hi there amd welcome.

I was on Depo for ages and it does take a while for your body to get back to normal. I had to wait ages for AF but was on it for 6 years!!! So Im sure you won't have to wait that long. At least we can all have fun practising!!

:hugs:

Kerry

Hi Porkpie1981. Well with regards to the tests, yeah i was never pregnant but the tests said i was..So Dr sent me for blood tests which came back as HCG level 2. I have gone back on BCP as of today as i haven't had a visit from AF since feb and i am getting fed up with it. So time to help my cycle and have a break....Hopefully we will start trying again in a few months.
Luckily i have my gorgeous hubby & kids so i can concentrate on them :)

Well i will be trying in a few months so u will have company

Hi everyone thanks for welcoming me. I am only going on the pill for 2 months and then its all systems go! I just hope the pill helps and gets me back to normal.

fingers crossed that all goes to plan.
Porkpie..... DF and I are aiming to start around sep/oct too!! hopefully we'll be seeing eachother in the DI boards around then

Kerry

hi and welcome to the site, i had the depo and it took 12mths for my periods to come back properly, when i went to doc and ask him about them he said that it could take 1-2 years for everything to get back to normal.

fingers crossed that all goes to plan.
Porkpie..... DF and I are aiming to start around sep/oct too!! hopefully we'll be seeing eachother in the DI boards around then

Kerry

yeh u will have to add ur name to my post called whos trying for a summer 09 baby:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->