WTT No.2 :) Girl diet?

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hey!

So I have a beautiful DS who has just turned 2 in April and we are going to TTC next month!

Any of you tried the gender diets?

I am desperate for a little girl (although, would also adore a house full of little boys to protect me) so i've started eating lots of dairy, raspberries, strawberrys and drinking milk and cranberry juice to boost my changes of a little pink bump.

Awww, your little boy is beautiful!!! I wanted and got a little girl first but I must say that everyone was right about how sweet little boys are. :cloud9:
I wanted a boy the second time and got one, but we weren't trying to sway.

There really seems to be something to gender diets and swaying because a lot of the things we did unknowingly were geared toward conceiving a boy. One thing I would suggest is that you also get your dh to watch his diet. I am convinced that one of the reasons we conceived a boy was that dh was on supplements and specific diet to improve his sperm because it was on the low and sluggish side. Turns out the same things that improve sperm count and quality also increase the chances of a boy. The first time around he wasn't taking any supplements and we conceived a girl. My diet didn't really change all that much between #1 and #2.

So maybe at the same time you're on your diet, you could make sure dh is not on any supps and maybe he could relax on his dietary choices if he's a healthy eater. Maybe get him some briefs instead of boxers to kill off the Y sperm.

Good luck! It seems to be easier to conceive girls all things considered.

I've read loads about these diets too so will be stalking you to see if it works! I already have 2 lovely boys and I always thought I wanted a girl but at the minute I'm not sure I'm ready to try gender swaying. I've heard so many people say it worked and gave them the gender they wanted but part of me things its just coincidence

We're swaying for a boy and doing the HE diet. I looked into Ingender but it wasn't for me. HE sounds healthier to me :) Let us know if you get your girl!

We swayed pink for our first LO and did a very similar diet to what you have described and we got our DD. I guess we won't know if the sway helped or if we would have ended up with a girl anyway but no harm in trying!
Personally I do think it helped though as I don't tend to eat dairy normally so it was quite a big change from my usual eating habits!
Good Luck for your pink bump, little girls are amazing!

Awww, your little boy is beautiful!!! I wanted and got a little girl first but I must say that everyone was right about how sweet little boys are. :cloud9:
I wanted a boy the second time and got one, but we weren't trying to sway.

There really seems to be something to gender diets and swaying because a lot of the things we did unknowingly were geared toward conceiving a boy. One thing I would suggest is that you also get your dh to watch his diet. I am convinced that one of the reasons we conceived a boy was that dh was on supplements and specific diet to improve his sperm because it was on the low and sluggish side. Turns out the same things that improve sperm count and quality also increase the chances of a boy. The first time around he wasn't taking any supplements and we conceived a girl. My diet didn't really change all that much between #1 and #2.

So maybe at the same time you're on your diet, you could make sure dh is not on any supps and maybe he could relax on his dietary choices if he's a healthy eater. Maybe get him some briefs instead of boxers to kill off the Y sperm.

Good luck! It seems to be easier to conceive girls all things considered.

Aww thank you :)

haha my OH certainly isnt a healthy eater so will be safe there :winkwink: but will give the briefs a go!! Funnily enough looking at the things that help to have a boy.. I was doing alot of that too without realising (was on hospiltal with a potassium drip a week before we concieved him so that probably had a massive help lol!)

xx

Hi there :wave:! I have 2 gorgeous boys myself and would adore a little sister for them! So far we think we will be TTC a girl this fall. My DH is starting to take cranberry and calcium supplements. I look at the ingender site and it's crazy how much we "swayed" boy both times without even knowing it! Which I am very happy about because I kind of wanted a boy both times :). Good luck next month! I'll be watching this thread... Keep us updated!

I've read loads about these diets too so will be stalking you to see if it works! I already have 2 lovely boys and I always thought I wanted a girl but at the minute I'm not sure I'm ready to try gender swaying. I've heard so many people say it worked and gave them the gender they wanted but part of me things its just coincidence

Will hopefully let you know either way soon-ish as we're probably going to TTC beginning of July :)

I feel the same, but alOT of people swear by the timing of DTD to help, i've oly heard of 3 cases where they DTD on/around ovulation and had a girl... everyone else did 3(ish) ays before and had a girl.

Like you say, coincidence? skeptical but i'll try anything <3 if not.. i'll have a little beauty boy again xx

We're swaying for a boy and doing the HE diet. I looked into Ingender but it wasn't for me. HE sounds healthier to me :) Let us know if you get your girl!

Ooh good luck :)
I will do <3 fingers crossed xx

We swayed pink for our first LO and did a very similar diet to what you have described and we got our DD. I guess we won't know if the sway helped or if we would have ended up with a girl anyway but no harm in trying!
Personally I do think it helped though as I don't tend to eat dairy normally so it was quite a big change from my usual eating habits!
Good Luck for your pink bump, little girls are amazing!

Thank you hun, I love cheese and milk but don't really have much dairy even though I like it.. so will 'up' it for sure!
xx

The diet you described sound's like my normal diet anyway :) We would love a little girl first!

I'd love a girl but I think gender swaying is probably nonsense, however I don't suppose it can hurt..!

Hi there :wave:! I have 2 gorgeous boys myself and would adore a little sister for them! So far we think we will be TTC a girl this fall. My DH is starting to take cranberry and calcium supplements. I look at the ingender site and it's crazy how much we "swayed" boy both times without even knowing it! Which I am very happy about because I kind of wanted a boy both times :). Good luck next month! I'll be watching this thread... Keep us updated!

Oohh let me know how you guys get on too :D i've heard the supplements aren't great but i've found alot of contradicting info about all the thingsthat supposedly 'sway' so its confusing me :( Thanks hun, good luck to you too!! I will deffo keep you guys posted xx

We will also be swaying for a girl next time. Realistically last time our chances of having a girl should have gone way up, but I'm convinced that we conceived on what was O day, so that's probably how we got our DS. I'm thinking that next time we'll try Shettles Method and the low PH diet to conceive our girl. :thumbup:

Definitely let us know if you got your girl!

And your DS is so precious, baby boys are wonderful. <3 :cloud9:

We will also be swaying for a girl next time. Realistically last time our chances of having a girl should have gone way up, but I'm convinced that we conceived on what was O day, so that's probably how we got our DS. I'm thinking that next time we'll try Shettles Method and the low PH diet to conceive our girl. :thumbup:

Definitely let us know if you got your girl!

And your DS is so precious, baby boys are wonderful. <3 :cloud9:

Aww thank you :) so is yours from your siggy <3 cute pic!

Well I got a bit confused and we DTD today (the day of O) lol but we will DTD again tomorrow night at 9pm for the "0+12" theory (36hrs after a positive OPK)

Fingers crossed as would love a little pink bump <3 tried to lower my PH but can't get it lower than 5.5/6 :(

what will be, will be <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->