WTT no.2!

MummyKP

Reaction score
I've not been on here much since having DD but always have a look at new threads etc, just haven't posted for a while. So we're now discussing TTC and I'm in 2 minds of when to try! Ideally I'd love to try in July and have a spring baby, although our original plan was to try in December. I'm definitely feeling ready, but I'm also a little scared at actually going ahead with it in July as it just seems so soon. Our DD is pretty good, she sleeps great, naps great, pretty easy going but the tantrums have started and she can be very strong willed. The biggest hold back is my job. I am starting a new job in July, so obviously it won't look good if I get pregnant straight away, but December just seems so far away and my perfect plan would be a spring baby rather than another autumn/winter baby. I don't want a baby any time between June-September so that rules then out too! Anyone else in similar situation?

Welcome back. :flower:

Yes!! Originally dh and I were gonna just NTNP but I'm thinking I can just get pregnant mid July after I have IUD removed next week! I want spring baby - ds is a fall baby which is nice but would be cool to have birthdays 6 months apart... April is such and May are just lovely months and would fit my family history (mom's family all have birthdays in September /October, dad's family is April/May)... We can only hope. :D

We've decided to start TTC again....think we've missed this months O so I guess next month it'll be official! Excited!

Welcome back,
We're waiting til September to try we'll probably ntnp for a few months and if it doesn't happen then we'll take the steps to make sure it happens. I'm scared too as my son will have just turnt 3 when we start trying its scary stuff but i definitely want another and for my partner it'll be his first 😊 very excited! X

It is scary because you worry so much about how your first born will cope but I'm so excited to see our family grow and I love the newborn stage. It'll be lovely for your partner to have his first. We take a very relaxed approach to TTC, it's more NTNP, I don't have a clue when I ovulate or anything, I think I could be atm. We were very lucky with our DD and conceived the first month of NTNP so fingers crossed for a repeat this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->