• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT our last. Buddy?

Sorry been MIA. Worked a lot last week and then this stupid storm just kind of took over.

USAF- I'm sorry AF has shown But I hope it means your body is sorting itself out so you can properly start ttc

I'm sorry USAF glad AF isn't being brutal though

FLArmy I hope it's not been too bad. My dad had mandatory evac and just returned to Jacksonville this morning. FXd there isn't too much damage and clean-up
Bless those poor people in the Bahamas

Hope y’all are safe FL! My friend is actually down there now looking for a house. I told her she had to stay here lol.

I know I’ve been mia but things have been crazy here. We got a puppy 2 weeks ago and we’ve been searching for a house. With everything I feel like I’m constantly going

Thank you! We shouldn’t be in any rush since our lease isn’t up until March but I’m ready to be out of an apartment

My opk today was positive. I’m not sure what my body is doing lol

Happy house hunting USAF.
Hubs leaves for drill tonight and will be gone until Sunday night. I was in the ER last night with severe back pain. Just hoping I make it through this week alone.

Happy house hunting USAF.
Hubs leaves for drill tonight and will be gone until Sunday night. I was in the ER last night with severe back pain. Just hoping I make it through this week alone.

How are you feeling now? I hope everything is ok!

I'm doing ok. I've had bad back pain for over a year, tried lots of medications, physical therapy, had x-rays, etc. They can't diagnose anything and just say "firbomyalgia" which translates to (a pain we have no idea why and we give up looking). But Sunday night it got really bad. I was crying I was in so much pain. The ER gave me ketrolac and something else. I was able to get the pain to a tolerable 5/10 instead of the 8/10 I was at. So I've just been function and fluctuating between 5/10-7/10 ever since. Just pushing through. They did give me a referral to a neurosurgeon to get an MRI done which is more than most doctors have done over this last year so maybe that'll lead to something.

Oh good luck FLArmy, I hope they can finally find the source and you'll get some relief

Happy house hunting USAF

Thanks ladies. I got pain down to a 3 and then today at work starting growing back up to a 6 or 7. Made sure to actually go get my scripts filled that the ER gave me. Took those about 90 minutes ago. Not feeling much relief yet but I did put a back brace on too to see if that helps. I set up an appointment with the neurosurgeon for Oct 2. We have to do an initial intake before scheduling the MRI

I got told yesterday I got a raise at work which should have put me on cloud 9 except right after work I found out the transmission in my car is going which is a huge blow. That car is like a child to me.

And finally on WTT news today I took my last BCP pill. Friday the 27th I have my Drs appointment and then it'll just be getting myself healthy as possible and prepping to start TTC in Dec!

That sounds painful :(

Yay for a rise at work!

How exciting that you took your final bcp! :)

I'm glad it's not a super long wait to see the neuro, sorry you have been living in such pain

Thanks ladies. It seems if I keep on the meds in the timing they recommend it helps keep my pain from getting above a 4 or 5... at least for now. Work today I was super busy and didn't get a chance to take more meds so I was in a bit of pain when I got home but not too terrible. I have off tomorrow to hopefully just rest.

I'm sorry you were in pain yesterday :(
I hope you have a nice day off today and manage to get plenty of rest.

Had my annual today and discussed with the doctor about TTC.
Dr. says start prenatal vitamins now. He wants to give it 6 months before we talk about clomid or anything. He also says he thinks I am a great candidate for a vbac should I want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->