WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

Hi everyone. Well I am officially moving over to ttc! I'm so excited after waiting for so long. This will be #1 for us. I am on CD 11 today so should o on Monday. I bought an opk today so will start testing from today.

Hi! We will be TTC baby #3 this month! I am still on AF, so just waiting.....

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Aww crap, I just got out on a weeks worth of antibiotics and my O is in around 8-10 days :( the Dr said I should drink lots of warm drinks to flush it out of my system quickly though, so maybe it'll be gone from me by the time I O :(

Hi Ladies!

I had my tubal reversal on September 24 and will be waiting one cycle and then TTC depending on how I feel recovering. AF is due in 10 days, so if I feel up to it, we should be TTC around Halloween!

I'm saying Goodbye already :(

I will be back, just not yet, I'm taking a pay cut to look after my little one instead of increasing Nursery fees so saving for a baby just isn't going to happen just yet.

I have loved the chats, albeit short, I will be unsubscribing to not get that sinking feeling every time I see a post about BFP's which I know you will ALL get when the time is right, I will be popping in now and then and keeping my eye on all of you!!!!

Sending baby dust to you all, Much love, Lucy x

Hope we see you back here soon lucylu! Have fun with your little one.

Hey peeps!

How goes the cycles? I'm cd10 today, did na opk and didn't have a sniff of a line, maybe better luck tomorrow! My temp has just started to go down though, hopefully that's a good thing :) my cycle might be screwed up after my late af!

(big hugs to Lucy if she hasn't unsubscribed yet)

I'm CD 11(ish) - looks like we'll be testing pretty close to each other! I started temping again a few days ago, and I'll start using ovulation strips tonight.

I have a kind of cute/funny story for you guys about my DH. About a week and a half ago, I decided to order a menstrual cup. I've wanted to try one for a while, so I finally hopped on Amazon and picked one out. A couple days ago I came home and my husband told me I had a package - then he whispered (my parents were home) "It looks like you have more of those dipping tests," and looked all proud of himself. So I said that's not what it is, and he said "Oh, so it must be more vitamins? It says something about pharmaceuticals..." It was so adorable to see him looking so happy with himself for thinking he knew what it was, it just killed me to correct him! But I showed it to him - naturally that didn't help, because he had no idea what it was for, so I explained it to him. Then he was like, "Your going to put this thing up there?! How?!" Hahaha. It's actually really tiny, I was so relieved!

:hugs: for Lucy, good to have you with us to chat still :)

Haha funny story about your OH Amalee, they are funny creatures :D thinking he was so clever!

Mine said something fun the other day when I was telling my hubby how we gals chat during the 2ww about not wanting aunt flow to come visit, he was like "they should stop inviting her down then" i cracked up then explained who "she" was :D

lol men can be so funny sometimes. My hubby asked me if I should go to the doctor to ask them what time of the month is best to have sex! I had tell him without laughing that I know all that and explain ovulation to him! Had no idea he didn't know that stuff.
Got a positive opk so looks like I o 2 days later than I thought. Wish we had of DTD last night but didn;t end up happening. Need to get busy for the next few days :winkwink:

Laughing at the stories, when is this site going to get a like button!

I'm actually better than I thought about not trying, I really thought it was going to tug at the heart strings but I do have a massive event happening in a months time that really has helped with not ttc, im ashamed but also so so chuffed to admit that as of the 1st Nov I will be completely Debt free, well apart from a mortgage! I have been in Debt since I was 18!!! I'm 34!!! I cant wait to have some money to myself and it means I will be able to save to pay for a newer car and pay outright in 6 months or so.

So thats my story really, I need to be in control and I actually feel like I am!

Wishing you all massive luck for this month if your trying but don't worry if you don't, theres always next month!!!

:rofl: I love the DH stories! My DH is pretty much clueless with the whole process, and I think he's perfectly fine with it. lol

I'm lurking until we start NTNP/TTC at the end of the month. Wishing you ladies lots of luck!

Lucylu that's so great, congrats!!! :happydance: I know exactly how you feel. DH and I got serious about whiping out debt after we got married (both really like Dave Ramsey's principles). Less than a year later we were debt free. No mortgage yet, but we have a land payment for our 240 acres that we will be building a house on in a couple years so that will all change. But we recently bought a new crossover SUV and paid cash. It feels so good to not stress about money. The control freak in me really likes it. :haha:

yeah I think there's a bit of a control freakness about me, I just haven't had the chance to use it!!!

Mind if I join you all? I just moved over from WTT today! :happydance:

My IC OPKs and HPTs came today!!! Let's get this show on the road!!!

Awesome! I'm on cd12 with only a super faint line on opk, been testing since cd9 cuz I'm sure I O'ed cd14 last month! Oh well tomorrow is a new day (and a no bd day boo!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->