WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

I always O on CD13 but because I had my reversal surgery my cycles are probably all screwed up. AF is due on Sunday and I'm really hoping she shows up on time. It would just make things WAY easier when scheduling insems.

It's so quiet, how's everyone doing? Everyone busy :sex: ? Hehe. I should be seeing AF sometime this weekend and then 5-7 days later we'll be on the :sex: train. :happydance:

Ooh hey!

I'm just about to O, today is 3 days later than expected :( FF has me lined up for tomorrow so we'll see! Not going to get bd in tomorrow so maybe thurs will be my last chance, we'll see :)

:witch: arrived :( should be disappointed but its my first after having my implant removed so I am over the moon!!! Cd1 :happydance: xxx

I have never been so excited for the :witch: to show! Any day now. Once she is gone the BD will begin! :happydance:

Sorry the witch came sailorsgirl :( like cntrygal says though, it's a new chance soon :) tomorrow is another day and all that!

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month - I either ovulated wicked early or I got the start of my cycle wrong. I had a weird period a few weeks ago, so the latter is definitely possible. We DTD a few times right after I think I ovulated, but I think this cycle is a bust. Oh well - I'm way more relaxed than last cycle, so it's cool. I think I got over excited and involved first month, hopefully this laid back attitude will stick around!

Sorry to the other ladies who are out this month :( Baby dust for next cycle!

I guess I am in the TWW. I Ovulated sometime in the last few days...(I think). I had all the symptoms I normally get. We BD'd enough, so I guess it is a waiting game now! Our last daughter (and the pregnancy I lost) were conceived first try, so I am excited to think it could happen fast again!

Good luck to everyone this cycle, and to those already onto their next!

:dust:

CD 1 :) Not enjoying the cramps, but it means TTC is just around the corner.

I think the wait for O is equally as horrid as the 2ww!

Gosh I finally have my crosshairs in FF, I'm so glad :) later than expected but glad it's there now

Patienceiav...I don't chart or anything so I don't really know the system so this may be a dumb question, but are you now on your 2WW? I hope everything goes well for you!

I almost have AF kicked to the curb. :happydance:

Heya, yeah the red Cross is where ff determined your O to be based on opk, temp, cm etc.

I'm 8dpo today, snore! Not feeling much that I can't attribute to pre af stuff, trying to stay calm this cycle :) i will test on Saturday just because I have the weekend with OH and i want to be able to tell him soon as I see a result, not going to get too down if it's bfn since it's still very early to test.

Not too long till you can start your bd? :flower:

Ohhh...keep us posted when you test! They say pregnancy symptoms mimic AF symptoms. Lots of :dust: to you!

I find myself lurking in other forums to see what the other stages are like. I love looking at the pregnancy test forum but usually find it difficult to see the faint line that everyone else seems to see. :dohh: I have a feeling I will be way pregnant before I believe I am. Ha! Speaking of testing, I need to order some IC's.

It looks like we have a good chance to start BD tonight. But by tomorrow for sure. It seems pretty surreal.

Ohhh...keep us posted when you test! They say pregnancy symptoms mimic AF symptoms. Lots of :dust: to you!

I find myself lurking in other forums to see what the other stages are like. I love looking at the pregnancy test forum but usually find it difficult to see the faint line that everyone else seems to see. :dohh: I have a feeling I will be way pregnant before I believe I am. Ha! Speaking of testing, I need to order some IC's.

It looks like we have a good chance to start BD tonight. But by tomorrow for sure. It seems pretty surreal.

I'm so excited for you ladies! I really hope that you get your BFPs with no wait! I should be over here in about a week, I'm just waiting on af to show up to start TTC..the first of my many waits..

I have tested a few times, with no luck. I know it is still early, but I can't resist! I think I am around 8DPO.

Good luck to everyone:)

It's definitely hard not to :) i was fine being symptom free but yesterday I finally felt something different to af (extreme nausea, what can only be described as "weird" pains in my tummy that at times made me stop and breathe) temp drop this morning, had one last month so it's no hint of ib really. Poas time tomorrow :)

Cntrygal, if your man can handle the bd have you heard of the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) it's said to be very successful but i don't think I or my oh could manage :D

Just hold out a little longer addy you're almost there :flower:

Lovetocruise I'm so glad you're almost ready! Time to put those eggs to your own use :D

How is everyone else's cycles coming along?

I seriously can't believe I'll be in the "it's almost time to test" stage in a few weeks. Maybe I'm weird, but knowing we are trying for a baby is seriously surreal. Am I the only one? The other weird thing...I'm not sure why, but I have this urge to tell you ladies every time we :sex:. I have a feeling baby making is just going to make me weirder. :dohh:

Oh Addy, that's so exciting, getting so close! :)

Patienceiav, I hadn't heard of that method....until I just googled it. :haha: We are going the fun route of baby making for the time being, but if we aren't lucky after a few months I'd be interested in trying that method. I like how cut and dry it is without the tempting/charting/etc. Let us know how testing goes tomorrow, I hope you start us out with a BFP!

Lovetocruise can't wait till you are over here with us for good! :flower:

Oh my goodness, I keep checking in and I can feel myself getting anxious waiting for your BFPs with you ladies!

I have never been so eager for my period to come before, seriously!! I keep going to the bathroom hoping to see some blood a little early, ugh. I am the most impatient person I know. It doesn't help that we haven't been able to dtd in over a month because of all the fertility drugs. :blush::blush: Call me crazy, but I'm actually looking forward to temping and charting, it'll make me feel proactive, like I'm doing all I can to tip the scales in my direction.

I am a control freak and need to have a plan for every situation, or I go crazy so we will be doing SMEP if at all possible. I can't just wing it and stay sane:wacko: I'm not quite sure how this will work out because we only dtd once a week in our normal, non-baby-making lives. So we'll see, lol. We've already decided we'll just make it a point to turn the TV off and get into bed earlier than usual every night so we can't use the "too tired" excuse. I'll let you know how that works out for us:winkwink: It may be easier the first month because by the time we get to dtd, we will have been abstinent for around 6 weeks. We so badly wanted to slip up and risk it last night, but neither one of us want to deal with the risks that would come with me being pregnant with more than twins.

Cntrygal, I'm sure the feeling is surreal, its just crazy even thinking about dtd without protection to me, I've been on bc for many years.

I'll be checking back in tomorrow hoping for an early BFP for you Patience! Addy, when are you testing again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->