WTT September 2016

Hubby and I decided that this year will be the year to try. We are waiting and hoping to have a spring baby.

Well ladies after my doctor's visit I think I'll be feeling better in a couple of weeks. Got some pain killers for my constant migraines Becomplex I so need the vitamin. And I have some blood work to be done. Will see how that turns out.

I hope that the meds help and the blood work shows something. Did the doctor give you any ideas what it may be?

Well the flu contributed somewhat to the headaches and the loss of appetite. But as it relates to my cycles I will have to wait on the blood work to tell. Doc thinks stress though.

Personally I don't have excess stress
I'll jus wait and see

Hey ladies it's been a while. But nothing drastic has happened... well I did receive those blood word results. The doc said she didn't like how something with my kidney looked, that test result was higher than usual. So I had to redo that specific test. If it still turns up high. Then am looking at a kidney problem. She says nothing too major though nothing some antibiotics won't fix... so at the moment I have another appointment with her to see what the second set of results say about my kidney. .

As it relates to that weird period I had in January that is still going on.. it happened in February March and April. The blood work shows my blood count is good so not anemic. The doc thinks it's stress.. but to put my mind at ease she suggest blood work to check hormones if my May cycle is still the same..

Other than my results and updates i have just been trying to take it easy. I have been helping my cousin plan and prepare for her wedding at the end of this month. Yayyy am very excited and nervous at the same time almost as if i am the bride lol. Not the bride but I am the maid of honor.

Also another two of my close family and friend has fallen pregnant. Total accident and a surprise am excited for them but feel as though they are taking my year. 2016 was supposed to be my year :(.. I just don't want anyone to feel am the one following you know...

Anyways I have started getting ready for my little one despite what is happening and who is gonna have some cheeky comment about my decision. . To prepare I have started taking prenatal vitamins. Am excited about that :).

Hi guys. Had another doctors appointment. This time to hear the results on my second set of test. Turns out everything is great. Everything Is normal and back to there correct level. Am happy for that. .

So now I have completely stopped all my worrying and finally accept the fact that there is nothing wrong with me. (Big sigh of relief)

Hey ladies how are you all doing? How are the pre conception plans going.

I recently completed my plans, assisted my cousin with her wedding and so forth ( it was lovrly). I am now Feeling free and relaxed.

I am having extreme baby fever now feeling as if I can't wait until September even the dates are looking good enough if we start now. Hubby and I are on the same page with this, as he is only a couple weeks away from completing a nine months training program. I believe he would be ecstatic if I fell pregnant soon.

So the question now is. To try or not to try

As it relates to my cycles I have recently started taking fish oil supplements with omega 3 with hopes of regulating my hormones and keeping my body up to Parr.

hi! how exciting you may move your date up!

i thought your hormones had regulated themselves? has something gone off again?

I don't believe they had regulated. Things have still been a usually so I just decided to start taking them as I learnt they are good at regulating cycles, blood flow and hormones among other things.

Will watch for changes this cycle.

I actually went to my last annual pap appointment two weeks ago and talked to the midwife about our plans! Omg feels more real now. But strange to say it out loud. She wasn't concerned with our vacation to Mexico in July, just told us to take mosquito precautions, wait the two months, and make sure we have no zika symptoms.

Started taking a prenatal rather than my regular women's vitamin. It's actually better tasting, lol. I take the gummy vitamins because I can't swallow the big ones and am more likely to take it if it's not a pain to do.

I also just refilled my BC script for the last time before TTC! Almost down to threw months. Just need summer to get here so I can relax from work and go on my vacations, then September will be here before I know it.

Ya!!!! For your vacation, I hope you guys have a wonderful and relaxing time..

I can't believe how the time is moving fast before you know it it will be September.

We officially not preventing at the moment, hoping for the best

Ooh! So exciting! Best of luck to you hun!

Thanks dear, currently in my TWW nothing unusual so far. Fx though

how are you doing? ive been mostly off bnb for the last few weeks and just trying to catch back up with everyone!

Good luck with this cycle! Wishing you the best!

Hi ladies. I have also been MIA but am back now with a update. First cycle actively trying but nothing so far..

We only Bd twice during my fertile Window, according to my tracking apps those days were 1 day before ovulation and the day of ovulation. I thought it was a good go but Af showed up 1 day early.

Sad when she started because I had none of my pre AF cramps or tingling feeling down there that indicated that she was about to start. I just happened to see her on a trip to the bathroom. Have none of my usual AF cramps though they are normally very light and doesn't bother my day to day activities. Anyways on to the next cycle.

Sorry to hear that, next cycle I'm sure you will kick AF out for good though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->