WTT September 2016

Really hoping for the best.

Couple weeks from now I will be seeing my ob gy. So hoping for a bfp soon after. Feeling very positive about it. Fingers crossed ladies

Best of luck for next cycle hun. I'm sorry it didn't happen last cycle but I'm sure it will be soon!!

Mind if I join you ladies?

I'm Brandi, single Momma to 5 under 9.

Zoe is 9, Isaiah is 7, Anberlin is 5, Asher will be 2 in July, and Noralie is 4 months.

I use donor sperm to conceive, and have used the same donor for my last 3 babies. I plan to start TTC my last baby beginning in September if my cycles have returned by then.

Hi Brandi wekcome, pleased to have you:flower:. Congrats on all your bundles of joy :winkwink:. You sound like super mom 5 under 9 wow. How is it??

Hoping cycles regular for you soon. I myself hate the being out of touch with my Cycles. Will you TV in September with the same donor?

It's organized chaos lol, but I love it. Assuming my cycles are back in September, that's when I plan to start trying again. I'll use the same donor so my younger 4 will all be full siblings

That sounds great mama, not a dull moment in your home. I hope your cycles get back on track soon.. I very much dislike off cycles

Cycle is on its way back. I ovulated today. Should be seeing the witch anytime now.

Hey Sarah, any plans until then? The time is whining down real fast. Feels so surreal.

This month was out for me again. We didn't do much trying as I still haven't seen my ob gyn. Hoping things pick up in July fingers crossed. Any tips and home made remedies to improve CM though?

Drinks lots and lots of water! The recommended amount is half your body weight daily in ounces. ie: if you weigh 150, you would aim for 75 ounces daily. By far that was the best thing I found to improved CM. If you are still having issues, you can try preseed. I never used it, but i've heard others say it works very well when they don't have abundant CM

Let me join in. We are WTTC till 20th of September - then my probation period expires at work.

Hey ladies how are you all doing? I did try drinking a lot more water like you suggested kksy9b. And I believe I have seen some difference. Am not a pro on CM checking so... However I do hope it works:) am not much of a fan of lubs. Hubby and I are still basically just having fun not worrying about if it will happen or even checking days or anything.. am due for AF in 2 days at the moment, so she can come at any time between now and about 4 days..

However today 2 days before expected AF I went to the restroom and after I wiped I saw the slightest bit of pink tint and a little spot of pink about a pen point size. First thing that popped in my head was omg ib but then I thought maybe just beginning of AF. went to restroom several times after thinking I would see AF but nothing not even that pink tint. Not getting my hopes up still looking out for AF will see what happens if she doesn't show 2 days after expected arrival.

Any experience here with ib????

A little update ladies. A day after I got that pink tint when I wiped and then nothing. I got more spotting. Still very small wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been looking out. The color has changed from light pink to brown. Now am even more convinced it's ib. Will keep an eye out or for possible signs

Fingers crossed, sophima! Can't wait until I'm there symptom spotting with you.

This last month has been the hardest because quite frankly I have just wanted to stop taking this pack. And I've been on vacation for a week, and that is literally the only thing that makes me forget pills. I am extremely good about remembering, so much so that I often don't remember that I took my pill, it's so automatic. So...I've been hoping I would just forget a few days and then could say, well, may as well just start now. But somehow that intention has caused me to remember every single day. I am still a bit freaked out about the Zika virus...we will have waited the recommended eight weeks after return from an area to TTC, I just wish there was a sure test that we could do so we could just go head with it. Ah well, I am under three weeks! So excited!

Try as best as possible to enjoy your vacation Symphony can't be too careful with this zika situation going on. I wish it would go already. We have enough to worry about already every little twitch or pain not to mention adding that to our watch list..

I think the spotting has gone south for me. Today is the 5th day from noticing that pink tiny when I wiped. On the 4th day spotting picked up from little now and again appearance of brown to light red. Today the 5th day it got even heavier. Now I wouldn't classify it as spotting but more like a light period day. I even had crazy lower back pain and belly cramps. So I think it officially turned into AF. I don't normally spot before AF do I know something was definitely up but whatever was going on I think has now come to an end :(.. still keeping an eye out on what may come but I have lost hope of it being ib.

Hi ladies, can I join you? We are wtt in September too. Just waiting for af and a new cycle to start Aug 22ish (never thought I'd be so excited for af to hurry up and get here) so first week of September should be the right time frame.

I have an almost 3 year old girl and I'm so excited to TTC another but now that it's almost time to try I'm starting to get nervous. Would love to have some buddies to chat with while waiting.

Hi babybloo welcome. There's The practically no more waiting. I can't believe I made it to September. I am so excited and nervous hoping that doesn't delay things.

Best wishes for us all. Our waiting is over time to do some real BDing

We r waiting to try in October. But the waiting is definitely something we all get, isn't it. We r waiting for our finances to fall in place and our private health insurance to kick in. Then its BD-ing galore :)

Hey ladies how are you all doing?? The waiting is officially over. Enjoying the beding. Will try not to stress sbout it happening though. Stress doesn't work well with me i realize.

I am also taking iron and vitamin tablets with my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->