WTT September 2016

Hey ladies hows it going. Everyone been enjoying TTC???

I finally got to see the ob gyn, informed her of the sudden light periods i have been having since January and alive he changes i have noticed with and around AF. So she has sent me to test for POCS as well as thyroid issues. And here i thought everything was ok and my AF would get back to a state of normalcy sooner or later.

Well it has been confirmed after blood work ana a pelvic ultrasound. I have been diagnosed with pcos. I have 1 cyst on right ovary but LH is high.

After talking with ob gyn we decided to wait a couple more months before actively trying again. So for now i will be keeping an eye on the cyst to see if it resolves if any other develops.

And i was given mistral in the mean time.

A bit heart broken ladies but i habe been assured pregnancy and a healthy baby is not impossible.

Hi ladies, Haven't posted in awhile and I thought since I have been diagnosed with PCOS and currently working on Healing my PCOS, Yes I said HEAL. Why not share that journey with you ladies. I know I have spent alot of time googling and watching YouTube videos for anyone going through a similar situation as myself and what they have done, or is doing about the situation. So I will be telling my experience thus far and hopefully in the near future, such as a year time I will be sharing a pregnancy story.

So I will be creating another journal to share my PCOS experience, see you there.

And thank you all for reading and for your replies and advises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->