WTT Spring 2017

Swedengirl that is exciting!!! Not long to wait at all!!

Congratulations lilmisscaviar!!

Xxx

Thank you all! So nice to feel understood here! MY friends would think I would of lost my mind if I said that to them :haha:

And oh my! Did I miss a post? Congratulations lilmisscaviar!!

I think a lot of what I say on here my friends would think I'm crazy! So you are in good company haha!
Hope everyone is doing okay!

Hi I'm going to remove myself from this thread, have agreed with DH we are going to wait longer again :(

:hugs: it's hard, but it will be totally worth it when you're in the same place at the same time. Waiting sucks, but just remember that in the grand scheme of times, it's just a little longer. Take this time to better yourself, your partner, your career and your finances.

:hugs: it's hard, but it will be totally worth it when you're in the same place at the same time. Waiting sucks, but just remember that in the grand scheme of times, it's just a little longer. Take this time to better yourself, your partner, your career and your finances.

I know it will defo be worth it. I'm just going to keep focusing on getting in shape for now.

Hey can I join please?

We will be ttc our second baby march/April. I am hoping to have my copper iud taken out at the end of march. Getting excited now because it's half way through January already!

I have very irregular cycles and I'm not sure if ovulating. I've always been this way I think but was on the pill for a long time before trying for my son and fell very quickly without a period after stopping the pill. Can't help feeling that this time may take a bit longer but trying to be positive. Xx

Hey can I join please?

We will be ttc our second baby march/April. I am hoping to have my copper iud taken out at the end of march. Getting excited now because it's half way through January already!

I have very irregular cycles and I'm not sure if ovulating. I've always been this way I think but was on the pill for a long time before trying for my son and fell very quickly without a period after stopping the pill. Can't help feeling that this time may take a bit longer but trying to be positive. Xx

Hi Sarah! I'll be TTC my second too and also got pregnant the first cycle we stopped preventing (we use withdrawal and NFP). I'm waiting a little bit longer than most of the ladies in here, as we're waiting until June/July, as I really do not want another winter baby :D

Hey can I join please?

Hi Sarah! I'll be TTC my second too and also got pregnant the first cycle we stopped preventing (we use withdrawal and NFP). I'm waiting a little bit longer than most of the ladies in here, as we're waiting until June/July, as I really do not want another winter baby :D

I can understand that, my son is a June baby so I would like a winter/spring baby to even it out! :)
What kind of things are you ladies doing to prepare or pass the time while waiting? I feel like ttc is all I think about at the minute!

I have my days where I can't stop thinking about it, but the desire not to have another birthday so close to the holidays is super strong, so that's helpful. Plus, we'll be in a better financial place if we wait a little longer.

I'm going to start temping again soon. I'm also trying to focus on getting my body ready for another pregnancy, so lots of exercise and I need to shed some weight to feel comfortable again (about 8lbs).

I plan to have a home birth with the next one and I need to be physically ready for another labor.

Then, just focusing on my son and spending lots of time as a family of three!

I have days where I just need to distract myself as TTC seems to be all I can think about X) On those days, I try to get out or watch a good show on netflix or something like that.

Otherwise, I've been getting our house ready (nesting? :p). Gone and got some furniture I've wanted for a long time, decluttered, rearranged, thought about what the nursery might look like. Also getting myself in shape! I excercise regularly, but I've been eating super unhealthily over the Christmas period, so gotta change that now to prepare! Oh and taking folic acid already as my doctor recommended it :)

The second time around TTC was all I could think about most days. This time I'm much more relaxed about it and it's really nice. I'm feeling very patient and not in any rush. I think it's because I'm a seasoned mom now and I learned the hard way how quickly time really passes and I know my date will be here and my pregnancy will be over before I know it. I'm just not ready for that yet, I want to enjoy this time knowing that there will be another baby. I'm not ready to accept the fact that #3 will probably be my last yet.

I'm totally going back and forth between desperate to be pregnant and ok with it not happening for a few months. It's so weird lol!! I have a new nephew so a little desperateright now! I want my own newborn, especially since my baby is turning into a full blown toddler in front of my eyes!!

Hoping its okay to post since this is for spring 2017.. but we are currently planning to start in July. Trust me it would be sooner if I didn't care to be preggo on our vacation, but I am just eager to enjoy one more period of relaxation and peace with DH (I also would like to drink a little and enjoy some delicious seafood):happydance:

Hoping its okay to post since this is for spring 2017.. but we are currently planning to start in July. Trust me it would be sooner if I didn't care to be preggo on our vacation, but I am just eager to enjoy one more period of relaxation and peace with DH (I also would like to drink a little and enjoy some delicious seafood):happydance:

I'm also June/July! I don't want a winter baby!!

We are WTT for no.1 in April 2017. I am trying to get ultra organised and do lots of research. We haven't mentioned anything to anyone which is also quite hard as we are very excited! At least I can release here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->