WTT till Jan/Feb/Mar 2012....spring lambs :)

I'm not doing anything.... I'm on the mirena and thinking about getting it out in may or june, and getting on the pill until november or december, just to let everything straighten out. I need to lose about 20 pounds but thats prob not gonna happen. I just need to lose this baby gut :( oh well.

my prob is i still eat like i'm pregnant :wacko: man i need to lose weight before the summer anyway, but that would require either working out or eating less :coffee: hmmm i'd rather just sit here thanks :dohh:

I've got too high a bmi at the moment and really want it down for baby no 2. Really wish I hadn't eaten so much in the last trimester .... Think it was boredom

i know what u mean i really hate working out and dieting rubbish :haha: but i purely have to make sure i dont put weight on b/c of my back issues which could make them worse if i put on weight

Well we've got 8 months to lose the chub before Getting busy with TTC.

Been discussing about TTC with DH again today I'm slowly coming round to the idea now

Anyone got something nice planned for Easter? DH and I are having a spring clean and tidy of the house then off to parents on the sunday for nice home cooked dinner.

Well we've got 8 months to lose the chub before Getting busy with TTC.

Been discussing about TTC with DH again today I'm slowly coming round to the idea now

Anyone got something nice planned for Easter? DH and I are having a spring clean and tidy of the house then off to parents on the sunday for nice home cooked dinner.

:thumbup:

We've got a load of DIY planned- we need to finish a patio we started laying end of last summer (we just made a start on the wall, not even ordered the slabs yet!!)- wonderful to think that perhaps late next year we'll be able to sit out on it with a LO (or at least a bump-fxd!)

Also some DIY to do in the house...

BUT, I've told OH we're not allowed to spend the whole Easter break (we're having have almost 2 weeks off) working, and we need to get out for some US time too- need to think of some special things I can do with him...

We quit smoking today! One big step towards TTC for us!! It's been pretty okay so far, but this nicotine patch is makes my arm feel like I just got a flu shot. Go figure on that one. :shrug:

:hi:Heya. We are wtt #2, will ttc in March 2012 hopefuly! It took us two years to conceive Aiden but hoping it won't take as long this time.

We quit smoking today! One big step towards TTC for us!! It's been pretty okay so far, but this nicotine patch is makes my arm feel like I just got a flu shot. Go figure on that one. :shrug:

Good for you, that's great :thumbup: keep it up!

:hi:Heya. We are wtt #2, will ttc in March 2012 hopefuly! It took us two years to conceive Aiden but hoping it won't take as long this time.

Your little one is a complete cutie :)

well done :thumbup: good luck :D

welcome :D your LO is cute

Mackmomma it's not easy giving up, I struggled so many times. Congrats

Ahren, friends of mine took just shy of two years to conceive no1. Then when it came to no 2 they fell pregnant within three months . You may be the same !

Ahren, friends of mine took just shy of two years to conceive no1. Then when it came to no 2 they fell pregnant within three months . You may be the same !

Yeah same for my mum she took 9 years for first and then 6 months for second :haha:

Same for a friend of mine 4 years for the first one month for the second! She puts it down to being more relaxed about it the second time around (she knew eventually it would happen if ykim)

I am now WTT till January 2012 after bringing out TTC date froward a few months from April

We're going to TTC in April 2012.... at the latest!! :happydance: I'll write another post with more details.... gotta go update my ticker!! :haha::happydance::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->