WTT till Jan/Feb/Mar 2012....spring lambs :)

Mackmomma - glad you managed to get the car fixed

Arena - I'm worried because I fell pregnant 2 weeks before we had decided to start TTC so I didn't have any planning, opks ,cycle watching etc. Since #1 my cycles are all over the place so guess I'm worried of the future unknowns ?? I think I just have to get my head round it and maybe relax about it all

Only just found this thread again after its been moved.

Just found thead again! How is everyone today?

:wave: Ahren

I'm alot more relaxed about everything this week after my mass panic couple of days ago. Started taking Agnus castus last five days to help my cycles regulate but seems to just give me PMT.

Off out today with lo in our new baby carrier

What have you been upto?

We've just bought another car :| And DH should be going back to work tonight which is good cause he doesn't get sick pay and has been off 3 weeks!

I've decided not to go back on the pill too as it too so long to come off it last time :D

Aiden has just fallen asleep under his play gym and every now and again will twitch and set it off! So funny to watch.

At my 6 week check up the doctor gave me the mini pill but as it doesn't regulate my periods I didn't see the point. When I came off the combined pill my cycles were more regular than they were before I started it.

I laughed at JJ tonight falling asleep in his bumbo, his head would go to his knees and then he would get startled and sit up again to then begin dropping his head again. I love the way babies sleep so contently anywhere anytime :)

I'm good , all prepared for a busy bank holiday weekend, in laws, sisters and meal out.
Still waiting on AF on cd70 at the moment with no signs of it appearing.

How have you been? Any plans for the weekend?

i hate that this topic was moved :haha: forget to post in here, i really hope we can get trying soon, this waitings killin me

Waiting is killing me too! Wanna start now :D Not got anything planned for this weekend. Going away with the family next weekend which will be an experiance as Aiden will be 4 months! you?

What making you wait? Could you start ntnp ?

I'm still waiting till Jan but considering my cycles are all messed up think I'm going to have a very long wait for a BFP ..... Oh well gives me time to get fit and lose weight ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->