WTT till Jan/Feb/Mar 2012....spring lambs :)

odd_socks

Long Term WTT
Reaction score
Anyone else going to be trying around about then? i looked in on TTC section and looks daunting to move over to there by myself :blush: x

Me! January! I have been over there once before. It is kinda scary lol jk but it does make ya a lil crazy! We can go crazy together :)

I'm sure there will be lots in that time frame soon enough! Who knows, if things don't go as planned at the end of 2011 then I'll join you.

Wish I was joining you in Jan/Feb/Mar 2012 but not likely :( but I will still be there stalking you lol ;)

:hug:

thanks girls :hugs: you better twag ;) lol we'll have to see if we can convince that man of urs to bring your ttc date forward :thumbup: x

I'm trying January 2012, I feel nervous and apprehensive moving to TTC I won't have a clue how to chart etc

same here :haha: i think we will be going to NTNP rather than full on TTC, id put too much pressure on myself otherwise :haha:

same here :haha: i think we will be going to NTNP rather than full on TTC, id put too much pressure on myself otherwise :haha:

This is what dh and I did last year, as soon as we got back off honeymoon I came off BCP. Aiming to TTC feb 2010 but got a BFP two weeks earlier so never got to the TTC stage. I'm nervous as I have 3 sets of friends struggling to Concieve and am convinced I will be the same when I start TTC . Think I need a :coffee: :)

I think I will be hopefully joining you around then as well! I was hoping to be TTC by this summer... but I've just this week decided to leave the company I work for and try something new. So I think we are going to give it at least 6 months or so before we really decide when. So for now... December or more likely, January!

Yep finally decided we are going to try for number 2 at the start of next year (probably around Feb time) and I am nervous too. I never did the TTC stuff last time as did not join til the 2nd Trimester seems so far away though

Hi Ladies

Please can I join you :)

I've not really got a definitive TTC date- still a few things to work out. OH agreed last week that we could TTC after out holiday in September (or at least before the end of the year), but I'd like to get married first- in reality, I think we'll be looking at TTC start of 2012...

Twag...you've GOT to join us over in TTC then :D

Hi Ladies

Please can I join you :)

I've not really got a definitive TTC date- still a few things to work out. OH agreed last week that we could TTC after out holiday in September (or at least before the end of the year), but I'd like to get married first- in reality, I think we'll be looking at TTC start of 2012...

Twag...you've GOT to join us over in TTC then :D

Unfortunately not down to me but down to DH and fate :( but I reckon if I pass the next 4 exams 1st time so results Feb-2012 then could convince him to start TTC then as would only have 1 exam left!!! this is my plan anyway lol unless he caves before then :thumbup:

yes twag we have to convince your OH :haha: me you and anniepie have stuck together through this WTT process would be nice to be all together through TTC :D

Are any of you trying to prepare now for moving onto TTC?

My cycles are all over the place 30-62 days and I've got alot of post pregnancy weight to lose too. Joined a gym and weightwatchers and just trying to get fit. Thinking about starting to see when / if I ovulate but can't decide if I should wait until nearer the time. AlsO waiting until DH changes job.

I'm trying to decide at the moment whether to come off the BCP now so that my body can get over it, or whether to wait until after my hols (June and Sept)- I currenly don't bleed which is handy for hols, but last time I came off this pill about 10 years ago, I bled for 6 months non-stop- obviously not great if it happens again and I'm wanting to TTC!!! I would like to get to know my cycle when I come off BCP...

Other than that, not a lot really. I gave up alcohol for lent, and intend to keep the intake to a minimum after- OH is planning to also (or he's even saying staying off it altogether!). Taking multivits, which include folic acid, but they're not preg specific ones...

exactly anniepie ;)
and jellycat im not really preparing but am on a diet to lose some lbs and generally get healthy, i think i will be more NTNP anyway so wont be full on TTC, i plan to start folic acid within the next few months, thats about it really

Oh, me! Sorry I've been MIA, girls, but I was in Vegas over the weekend. :winkwink: I'm hoping to be TTC before 2012, but I think that's just wishful hoping on my part. My birthday is in February, and I know how broody my (28th) birthday this year made me - I know I'll be a mess if we aren't TTC by the time my 29th rolls around!! :nope:

:( aww :hug: i wanted to have LO before my 27th birthday which is 11 months away, its possible yes but i doubt it unless my OH changes his mind within the next few weeks and we got :bfp: right away :haha: i think thats wishful thinking on my part though :dohh:

I'm still debating coming off the pill before TTC, or just coming off it when we know we're ready and then see what happens from there.

Otherwise, I'm on prenatals as my daily multivitamin, and will be getting a blood test in a few months to check for immunity for rubella. I have also been trying to get to the gym regularly to get/stay in shape and eating healthy (for the most part).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->