WTT till Jan/Feb/Mar 2012....spring lambs :)

you can add me to that list :) my son was born in Feb this year and i would like to wait till he is about a year old...... lol probably about March for us :)
How are you all?

I'm tentatively joining in for March 2012, all being well! Our LO will be 18 months then I said to DH today I thought that would be a good time and he seems more than happy. Just got to lose a whole lot of weight first now!

Hope it happens faster this time :D How is everyone today?

brooooooody! :haha: although this weight loss thing is helping me focus, hows u? x

It's annoying that looking at time thinking 8 months is ages away but in hindsight looking back time does really go quickly iykwim. I've just had almost 3 weeks off work and it has flown by.

I'm okay. My OH has broken his back though :( he was in a car crash so we also have no car!

That's awful, Ahren! :hugs: I hope he gets better soon!

I totally understand the no car thing right now. Mine has something seriously wrong with it... it's blown 2 brand new starters in 2 weeks, plus my automatic windows quit working and my blinkers and taillights have all been acting weird... I fear that the entire wiring harness is fried. :cry: That means I will probably have to buy a new car. Which means I'll have to use our house fund money to do that. Which means no house next year. Which probably also means no TTC next year, either. :cry: :brat: :cry:

Eek :hugs: Hope its nothing too major! We don't have much luck with cars as we mainly buy ones that are 15+ years old :D But luckily OH used to be a mechanic!

My DH is pretty good with cars... but this seems like its going to be more complicated that he can handle. :shrug: I just hate taking my car to a shop, I always feel like they're trying to screw me out of my money. :growlmad:

Ahren hope OH recovers soon, I can't even imagine how he must be feeling.

Having abit of a meltdown this week thinking I'm not sure I want to try for no2 in January, it's really worrying me - dh is adamant that we start no later than Jan so I'm agreeing but I don't feel excited at the thought of TTC. I'm sure next week I'll be feeling fine about it all again.

Odd socks how's the dieting ? I've lost 10lbs so far but its taking ages!

The dieting is going ok thanx chick, have been keeping up the working out, thinking i might lower my calories intake on monday :) congrats on losing 10lbs :thumbup:

Could ya get your DH to go with you to the garage? They always used to rip my mum off till i got with OH lol!

Jellycat, how come your worried? *hugs*

And congrats on losing the lbs!

Ahren - We got it fixed, and we switched cars. His commute is about 5 min, mine is like 20. :)

oo good! Glad its sorted. We have a silly hire car at the moment. Its an 11 plate, so worried about something happening to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->