WTT till January thread

Oh great thread girls - v excited to join and have something to look forward to after my crappy couple of years with miscarriages!!! Got some good news as the majority of my recurrent mc tests have come back clear so am still on schedule to ttc in January after my shopping trip to NYC :happydance:

Awesome news AS1! Less then 3 months to go!

Hi! I'm going to be TTC in January too. We're not waiting for a specific reason other then DH wanted a little more time so New Year seemed a good cut off point. Current plan is January 1st but it is likely my ovulation will fall near the end of December so it's possible we might start a week earlier. Saying that, we are likely to be travelling a lot to see various family over Christmas so we might not have the time or inclination to BD then! In which case, I'll just enjoy the eggnog and get down to it in the New Year!!

Can I join. I am hoping my af shows before then, as the depo is just about to run out.
Fingers crossed I can try with you all.

Hi girls,

Totally unrelated but I just got the all clear to ttc from the hosp, after a molar pg in March. I am sooooooooo chuffed and excited i had to tell everyone. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're still waiting till Jan though.

xxx

Hey girls, can I come in?

Feeling alright now after everything that's happened, but still want to wait untill January to TTC again x

Hey girls, can I come in?

Feeling alright now after everything that's happened, but still want to wait untill January to TTC again x

bless you!! Its lovely to have you here. We've got a monster group of Jan ttc forming here so you're in a great group. All here for you xx:flower:

Welcome everyone.. I just wanted to say that i am sooo glad there is so many Jan TTC girls!! It makes it seem so much more real, and so much fun to share the trying with others!! :)

And.. we can keep each other sane while we wait.....

Toria - making decisions is not easy, but is definitely the first step to a healthy pathway.... :)

Hurray!!! It's so exciting to have so many ladies in the WWT til January club! That means we can all move over to the TCC folders together and still have a support group there.

:kiss:

Hey Ladies,

Can I join in also, myself and DF are also TTC from Jan! :happydance: Cant come soon enough! Will be great to transfer over with ya'll! :cloud9:

xxxx

This is a great group girls! Could you imagine if we all moved over to TTC at the same time? We would be taking over the board..haha. We deffinately have to keep everyone up to date about our TTC journies. Yeah excited! :)

Hey Ladies,

Can I join in also, myself and DF are also TTC from Jan! :happydance: Cant come soon enough! Will be great to transfer over with ya'll! :cloud9:

xxxx

Welcome Little G! Yeah to January!:happydance:

Hi, I am also hoping to start end dec/jan depending on cycles.
We got married last christmas. Due to being a teacher, I would like to have a sept/oct baby due to when maternity leave will fall!!
I think this forum is great, its great to be able to share things with people!!
xx

Hi Bellaboo :happydance:

Yeah will be nice to transfer over with peeps we have been talking with in WTT,
Counting down the weeks now. :yellow::pink:

xx

There are quite a few of us in this little group now! so exciting! Is anyone planning to monitor their cycles in preparation for ttc?

There are quite a few of us in this little group now! so exciting! Is anyone planning to monitor their cycles in preparation for ttc?

I registered with ' my monthly cycles' as have been all over the place since I came off microgynon. Still waiting on AF arriving now, she was due last wednesday! :wacko: Havent been temping or anything yet. I think will wait until start TTC and if it doesnt happen straight away will start temping then.

xx

I have my little cycle ticker as my screen saver just to make sure my cycles are back on track after the most recent mc - but I don't temp or anything thankfully I have managed to get 3 previous BFP's without doing this so hopefully this continues and sticks!!! xxx

I have my little cycle ticker as my screen saver just to make sure my cycles are back on track after the most recent mc - but I don't temp or anything thankfully I have managed to get 3 previous BFP's without doing this so hopefully this continues and sticks!!! xxx

I'm pretty much the same really. Had 2 very fast BFP's, My DD and a molar Pg in March. I'm still going to monitor though, just coz i'm so paranoid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->