Wtt until hubby is ready I guess...

I have a little longer to wait! Right now I am just letting myself have fun over the holidays and not worry about any of it! I know that when the time comes I will be obsessing over it and Im just trying to let myself really just go with the flow. I have anxiety and a touch of anxiety related OCD so I know how bad I get. I really hope you find someone that can help you! I know how bad those feelings can get.

Thanks! I'm trying to enjoy the holiday with my boys so I get it. Lol were supposed to go up to the mountain next weekend and see snow so I'm hoping that will be fun lol cold but I know the boys will love it.

I’m so sorry about your loss :hugs: I’m in the waiting boat too but till fall 2020 so I will wait with you :3 we can be friends I have puppy pictures!

I’m so sorry about your loss :hugs: I’m in the waiting boat too but till fall 2020 so I will wait with you :3 we can be friends I have puppy pictures!

Thank you, and I understand the waiting boat lol I've been here since 2015 when I had my last. Hubby finally agreed beginning of 2019 and now I'm waiting again because of the mc. I hate waiting, it's a personality flaw lol

What kind of puppies? I have two dogs myself, they're both pitty mixes. :)

Thank you, and I understand the waiting boat lol I've been here since 2015 when I had my last. Hubby finally agreed beginning of 2019 and now I'm waiting again because of the mc. I hate waiting, it's a personality flaw lol

What kind of puppies? I have two dogs myself, they're both pitty mixes. :)
Waiting is the worst! I have been waiting since my MC in 2017. But because of my upcoming surgery I have to wait till between October and December 2020 lol it drives me crazy

I love pit mixes! I wish pits were legal to own in Ontario! My girl is a standard poodle :) she just turned a year old today and is in training to be a service dog. I am hoping to get a Great Dane in the near future to! I need the smoosh!

Waiting is the worst! I have been waiting since my MC in 2017. But because of my upcoming surgery I have to wait till between October and December 2020 lol it drives me crazy

I love pit mixes! I wish pits were legal to own in Ontario! My girl is a standard poodle :) she just turned a year old today and is in training to be a service dog. I am hoping to get a Great Dane in the near future to! I need the smoosh!

Good luck with your surgery, I hope it goes smoothly!

A poodle must be super cute, that's crazy I didn't know they weren't allowed there. I dont understand why people think they are "bad dogs".

Good luck with your surgery, I hope it goes smoothly!

A poodle must be super cute, that's crazy I didn't know they weren't allowed there. I dont understand why people think they are "bad dogs".

me either I’ve known one pit I’ll my life before the ban was put in place in 2004 his name was Rascal and he was the absolute sweetest dog I’ve ever met!!

And she is adorable :3

81C08FD9-A69A-4EC9-964F-0CEC45AB5B47.jpeg

Awww soo cute. It wont let me upload pictures because they're "too big" but dogs really are the best. (Really all pets but I'm allergic to cats lol)

I know it tried to do that to me too, so I went onto my Facebook where I have this picture posted so I just screenshot My own photo XD

Happy New Year. I hope 2020 is a better year for you :hugs:

Cowgirl lol that's a good idea, but alas I'm lazy Lol

Bevzii thank you! I hope so too!

I ovulated today. Bright side though is it's the last cycle I have to watch go by and I get to ttc next time I ovulate! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Yay that’s awesome!!! I have everything crossed for you

Didnt take long, of course I was ramping up getting excited and my husband and I ended up having a serious talk last night. He told me hes not ready and he doesn't know when he will be. I just feel defeated, I know this was really hard on him and hes just been holding it all in but I guess I didn't think he was that bad off. I want him to have time to heal but I want a baby and it makes me sad to know I am playing the waiting game... again. So who knows how long I'll be here.

I'm exhausted. The boys have been arguing all day. Af is officially a day late and no it's not possible I'm pregnant because we haven't dtd since before last af rolled around. Uhg. I'm not sure if its stress or because I've lost 10lbs (been eating much better because I want to be as healthy as possible next time I get pregnant) I'm just tired of it and I'm mad that I dont even get to be excited that af is late. Instead I'm just annoyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->