WTT until Summer 2010 buddies needed! :D

kissingtoast

TTC #4 at 42 years old
Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

I kinda started a WTT until Summer 2010 thread but managed to loose it so i thought i'd just start a new one lmao - i'm soooo not good with computers!

I need a buddies or 2 or 3.... who's planning on TTC from Summer 2010!

Patience dust to all WTT!

xx

:hi: I'm also waiting until summer 2010.

I'm waiting until after my wedding :wedding:

hiya

yep i'm meant to be starting ttc summer 2010
fingers crossed and toes

xx

Im meant to be ttc at some point around then but we havent set an actual date yet.

nice to meet you all!

xxx

I'm waiting till April but at the way my cycles are going I could well be waiting until next summer. xxxx

Wicked! So many of us - really nice we have the support of each other to keep us sane until TTC & then during it as well lol! :happydance:

We're waiting until at least March/April

I'm thinking more like summer so I can check out our $ first!

Im in! We are waiting till June if I get my way and July if DH gets his:)

I was supposed to start July 2010 after our wedding, but it changed. But it may change back - its complicated! Its all resting on me getting a job as soon as I finish Uni. So i MAY be able to join you all in TTC next summer...

I was supposed to start July 2010 after our wedding, but it changed. But it may change back - its complicated! Its all resting on me getting a job as soon as I finish Uni. So i MAY be able to join you all in TTC next summer...

Gud luck!

hi i am new to this site and am also waiting untill summer 2010 It will be July as we are waiting untill after we are married.

I have joined this site today as a close friend of ours has just got pregnant an as awful as this sounds i was upset, don't get me wrong i am happy for them they have just got engaged to, it just seems like it is all going great for them and we have had problems with plans for our wedding, Hubby to be getting made redundant soon and i am so worried about not being able to conceive. We have been talking about having a baby for a while and agreed when we got engaged last year that we would wait till we were married but i feel like i am getting more and more broody.
Sorry for the large post on my first time, i just feel like i have know-one to talk to about this.
Thankyou for reading.
x

hi i am new to this site and am also waiting untill summer 2010 It will be July as we are waiting untill after we are married.

I have joined this site today as a close friend of ours has just got pregnant an as awful as this sounds i was upset, don't get me wrong i am happy for them they have just got engaged to, it just seems like it is all going great for them and we have had problems with plans for our wedding, Hubby to be getting made redundant soon and i am so worried about not being able to conceive. We have been talking about having a baby for a while and agreed when we got engaged last year that we would wait till we were married but i feel like i am getting more and more broody.
Sorry for the large post on my first time, i just feel like i have know-one to talk to about this.
Thankyou for reading.
x

i totally know how you feel!! i've been married 7 years. my brother...engaged, married, pregnant and gave birth all before their 1 year wedding anniv. what do i hear now? "what are you waiting for?" "isn't their family wonderful?" "first grandchildren are the best" so basically, i feel that i missed my "shot." however weird and selfish as that sounds. and no matter how i parent, i will always be compared to "them." but i think you're in the same boat. you just have different "life" plans then your friend. as i do my brother. at least that is what i tell myself!!! i'm here if you need to chat!

Thankyou for reading.
x

Welcome to BnB and WTT!!
no worries hun! this is the best place to rant! And a lot of us are going through similar situations, so we understand completely.

hi

yeah i know what you mean.
i have no intention on getting married again (my first husband put pay to that) - so in my eyes no reason to wait - But of course there is that thing called money thats stops you doing anything you desire.

Everyone around me are just getting pregnant at the drop of a hat and lately i have noticed A - my friends who are younger than me are all getting pregnant and B - me and the oh have no one to go out with anymore as all out couple friends now have familys and constantly make comments about when we are going to start. It kind of makes me think sod this waiting and then my oh gives me a look knowing what i'm thinking that snaps me out of it.

I'am going on today - one of those days :cry:
xx

hi

yeah i know what you mean.
i have no intention on getting married again (my first husband put pay to that) - so in my eyes no reason to wait - But of course there is that thing called money thats stops you doing anything you desire.

Everyone around me are just getting pregnant at the drop of a hat and lately i have noticed A - my friends who are younger than me are all getting pregnant and B - me and the oh have no one to go out with anymore as all out couple friends now have familys and constantly make comments about when we are going to start. It kind of makes me think sod this waiting and then my oh gives me a look knowing what i'm thinking that snaps me out of it.

I'am going on today - one of those days :cry:
xx

Hugs! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back