WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

jembug: I'm holding off solids until 6 months if I can, only 4 weeks to go! I thought we were going to have to start him a bit sooner, but it was just a growth spurt! I can see 2-3 kids being a harder jump than 1-2, but I'm still excited, and looking forward to having No more pregnancies in my future!!

Sunshine: Good luck with the rest of you pregnancy, SPD sucks!! xxxx

Hi Jem just a quick message as at work I looked at my policy and it says can changed return to work date but obliged to give 8 weeks notice.
When did you start mat leave Hun? X

Hello sunshine!

Wow, 33 weeks already!! Not long to go at all now. How has it seemed to go for you, fast or slow?

Eurgh, only just noticed your due date is the day I go back to work though! :( :( so you'll be wanting the next 7 weeks to go quickly whilst I'll be wanting them to go as slow as possible!

Hi Maz :wave:

How are you!? Hope Seth is well I can't believe where the time has gone, hope the weeks left of your leave are enjoyable and don't go too quickly, like you say I'm willing on the weeks now- really can't wait to meet our little boy:) .

I know 33 weeks already, it's going quite fast now!!
I keep thinking ill be full term in less than 4 weeks! :)

Hope your having a good weekend!

Hope the others are well too!

Lots of love xxx

Hi lovelies xxx

Sunshine are you enjoying mat leave? Hopefully lovely hot weather where you are? Although is that nice when your pregnant?

Maz what days/hours are you doing? I saw your status nursery fees, ect. Joke
I managed to outback my leave until second week of Jan :)

We are off on holiday late Sept, but scared of all three but we have got Shaun mum and his brother and girlfriend so hoping it should be enjoyable??

Any news on Elz? Hope she's ok.

Sunshine, you on Facebook? I'm Jemma Parfitt if you want an extra friend x

And hope everyone sales is ok? X can't believe this thread is two years old :(

Hi sunshine. How are you feeling? Your pregnancy has gone so quickly!

I go back to work on Wednesday :cry:

Hi ladies just a quick update all has been going lovely but last night I got admitted to antenatal ward and will be here a couple of days pending outcome.
My BP went up to 170/112 and they are running tests. Also did done test that can predict labour in next 24 hours and it was positive!!! :(
The mw didn't think that will be the case but I've had to have a steroid shot for lo lungs.
But apparently they get lots of false positives on these tests so I'm hoping its the case for me. Will update.

Lots of love and hope you and families all well xx

Oh but no proteins so that's good at least. Had some bloods done not sure what those will show!

Hello lovely ladies
Just a little update just been discharged after 2 days on the maternity ward :)
Bp spiked whilst in assesment unit to 170/112 and frequent tightenings on the ctg machine on Sunday after i posted- firstly thanks do much for your kind messages, sorry for the late reply.
Im now on labetalol (sp?) bp medication which is now thankfully working, but have had to have steroid shots for strengthening baby's little lungs as a small chance may not get full term im 34 weeks (they did a special test and it shows chance i could have an early labour- abeit its not the most reliable test and all should be fine its one they have taken precautions with the steroids just in case)

I am home now on regular twice weekly monitoring from community midwife.

Had some cramping last night at 230am had some paracetamol and that helped:) no more ctg tightenings which is good news at this point.
Have some more cramps now but hope all ok now home and get some sleep- 5hrs sleep in two nights so tired!!!!

Thanks again for your lovely messages.

lots of love xxx

Hi lovelies xxx

Sunshine are you enjoying mat leave? Hopefully lovely hot weather where you are? Although is that nice when your pregnant?

Maz what days/hours are you doing? I saw your status nursery fees, ect. Joke
I managed to outback my leave until second week of Jan :)

We are off on holiday late Sept, but scared of all three but we have got Shaun mum and his brother and girlfriend so hoping it should be enjoyable??

Any news on Elz? Hope she's ok.

Sunshine, you on Facebook? I'm Jemma Parfitt if you want an extra friend x

Hi Jem I've sent you a friend request on fb! Xx

Sunshine, sounds like you've had a scary couple of days!! Glad that all seems ok now, and even if you do end up going into early labour, at least you have had a bit of warning and they'll have prepared you well with the steroids etc. Little man will be fine. Has he got a name yet?

If you want to add me on fb I'm Maria Fitzpatrick and Seth is my profile pic.

Seth is very well thank you. He's growing so quickly - can't believe that in a little over 10 weeks he'll be one! He is such a little character and full of personality already! He likes to do something 'naughty' and then crawl away from me really quickly when he thinks I'm going to come and tell him off!! He's really good at climbing and cruising and it can only be a matter of time before he takes his first steps!

Jem I'm supposed to be going back Tues-Thurs, 8.45-5, which I'd requested before I'd even left, but I've had a letter this morning asking me to complete a request for flexible working form! They've known for a year what I want to work so I'll be extremely peed off if 6 weeks before I go back they've decided I can't do those days! I've got my nursery place sorted!

Ooh Emz, good luck at work tomorrow :( what is it that you do, is it something you enjoy? My job is pretty mundane and I know I'm going to be really bored at work and wishing I was home with Seth.

Thanks ladies ive had a bit of setback and I'm back in the ward again- the medication doesn't agree with my chest I'm asthmatic and they have re admitted me :(
Ill add both you ladies on fb now (no one knows the gender so pls don't mention boy! Lol) :)
I'm a bit upset right now but ill update you all in the morning xxx

Aww no, that's rubbish! You're in the best place though if its making you poorly x

Sunshine, sorry to hear that you're not having a great time. Thinking of you and your blue bump x x

Maria, I work for a local Police Force. Loved my job and my team BUT since I've been away we've had some major issues (I'll P.M. you, don't trust this public site lol) and a dear friend of mine has resigned so I was dreading going back. It wasn't too bad actually. Luckily I've only got 4 weeks left as I've just got a job in a primary school as a TA. I graduated last year with an education degree so my plan is to do teacher training when River is at pre school x

Glad your first day back wasn't too bad for you Emz! I work in accountancy and it isn't exactly my dream job, so I think that makes the thought of going back worse. I have other reasons too that I wouldn't want to put on a public site!

Congrats on your new job, I'd LOVE to work in a primary school! I didn't get a degree though so I'd have to do uni full time before I could do teacher training, and I just can't afford it. I always wish I'd headed down that path at 18 x

Well done on the job emz! Term time only?

Maz I wish I could change my job, wish I could turn time back and just know what I wanted.
Hope you get your hours, that's so bad if you don't get it!

I asked my boss for term time only and got it. :)
My negative is I'm still doing nights, boo hoo, but the money is good considering I'm just a support worker.
I'm a qualified nursery nurse so I'm applying for a position working in the special care ward. My dream is to become a midwife, when Ruby goes to school I will train xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->