WTT'ers May

the thing about having a baby in dec is that the month is so busy that you cant agree to go to anything, or book tickets etc cos you have no idea when baby will come, i was due dec 6th, he came dec 12th! we missed lots of work night out, pantaine and other events as we didnt know when he would come.

plus i was in constant fear he wouldnt come for chritsmas and my family (who live 600 miles away) wouldnt get to see him. here they will only induce when you are 2 weeks over and even then it sometimes doesnt work.

i was just so miserable and panicking about when he would come then it ruined the whole experience, next time i want to be able to be calm and just let things happen when they are meant to.

Hi!

How are you all?

I am having one of those days where I am like...'would TTC a month early be so bad?' However, I know May is probably right for us if we were lucky enough to fall pregnant first time.

I hear what you girls are saying about a December baby and how that means that the LO's birthday might end up close to Christmas (hence, they would always have all their year's excitement in the one month - joint presents etc), so I definately thinking holding out for a May TTC date will probably be right for us - an at the earliest January baby (unless the baby came early I suppose!) would be good.

My mum was talking about getting the bride'smaid dresses for my sister's wedding soon. If I was around 14/15 weeks pregnant by the end of July (this would be my second baby) - would I still fit into a dress if I got it fitted in the April holidays? I have been working on my ab crunches, so hopefully my ab muscles weakened from being pregnant before, would have tightened up a little bit again (I hope) and might hide things for a bit longer. The boobs might be a different story! When I had Tristan, when I was breastfeeding, I went from a pre-pregnant 32DD to a 34F! So if I got pregnant, the boobs might burst out of the dress!!! I am hoping my sister goes for one of those floaty dresses for the bride'smaids' dresses.

xxx

Poppy, A floaty dress would be cool!

I'm curious how many sit ups do you do a day or are you using something to aid you, my belly is still pregnant belly so I'm trying really hard to strengthen the muscles for the second baby.

https://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1382/z4b8a3ea50d500.gif

what do u reckon?

Love the blinkie! Thank you Baroness :D

Yes, I ALWAYS have the feeling 'What difference will 8 weeks make really?' and would -deffinately- be trying now if it wasn't for OH being so against it!

Anyone else having sneeky peeks in the TTC forum? I think I'm going to feel a bit over whelmed in there since it's pretty hard core with all the symptom spotting and charting and such... having said that I've already got my chart going on Fertility Friend but thats as far as I'm going! May TTC commandments are:
-Thou shalt not temp.
-Thou shalt not POAS at ever opportunity.
-Thou shalt not test before AF is late.
:D

Hope you ladies are all well and on the folic acid.
xxx

I won't be doing all the charting stuff, or testing early and things! Never did last time, just aimed for around 14 days as ovulation!

I want to try now...and we kind of got carried away lst night. I told OH i was due to ovulate this weekend and he pratically pounced on me! lol
I know i'm not going to lucky enough to fall this month, but gosh i can't help hoping! naughty me!

I won't be doing all the charting stuff, or testing early and things! Never did last time, just aimed for around 14 days as ovulation!

I want to try now...and we kind of got carried away lst night. I told OH i was due to ovulate this weekend and he pratically pounced on me! lol
I know i'm not going to lucky enough to fall this month, but gosh i can't help hoping! naughty me!

Yay! Good for you! I am getting even broodier now. I just got my AF a few days ago...I am thinking only two more to go until TTC time!

I'm due to ovu soon myself blah I'm sure bf would agree to X time but I'm the one saying no. I really feel its important to get back to my prepregnancy shape lol, vain I know.

I hope everyone having a good weekend, sitting here watching a steven king movie the stand, super good I read the book a long time ago.

We are in to march now ladies :happydance:

OH did some strange things the weekend :rofl: When we dtd he came in me :shock: he then looked at my foofoo and told them to swim. When i went to the loo to 'clean up' he asked me if i should be doing a handstand to keep them in :rofl: I told him it was the wrong time of the month to get pg and he said we better try again then!!! Im confused!!!

xxxx

yea not long to go now girls :)

Duffy I wanted to get back to my pre pregnacy shape... but it's not happening. I weigh less now than before but my Tummy is still huge :( Booo! Oh well ... want it even bigger soon! haha

Lovehearts: Funny with he handstand...men are weird sometimes haha

Sounds like all your OHs are as broody as you girls are. Wish mine was the same. We were discussing baby names in bed last night though :D

we did it bear back once last week lol hubby agrees we dont want another dec baby and May is the easiest we should really try and gives my body a wee rest, its good he is being strong lol cos i am not!

we did it bear back once last week lol hubby agrees we dont want another dec baby and May is the easiest we should really try and gives my body a wee rest, its good he is being strong lol cos i am not!

i no what you mean i dont think id want a december baby but i cant resist im not strong enough lol. Im sure he will pull out on the day it matters most :dohh:

Hi everyone

Can i join you guys in the count down to may??

Here is a little about me.

Me and my OH were TTC for 13 cycles after MC when we had to stop TTC because we are getting married on june 26th and i needed my dress to fit lol!! So we decided in september 2009 to stop trying.

Our plan has always been to start TTC again in may. So we have been taking our vitamins and being healthy not only for the wedding but also in prep for TTC again.

Look forward to making new friends on here and getting ready to move to TTC together!

:HUGS:

charlie xoxo

your all so lucky, im still on the extra safe condoms till may lol

sorry missed your post, hi charlie :) glad you could join us :D

Hi charlie - welcome to wtt :)

lol we gave up on the condoms months ago - just cudnt get used to them after years of the pill!! We were using the pull out method which i know isnt very good but its worked but this month it looks like OH just completly have up pulling out :rofl:

Bet you cant wait to whip off them condoms and go bareback. Feel so much better - sorry for the tmi lol

xx

My OH i s broody we looked after my best mates little boy (5 months old) last night and my OH was amazing with him he cant wait to start TCC again.
We have gone bare back a couple of times recently and he pulls out just before but i think now as time gets closer to the wedding he may stop being so careful lol!! something we need to talk about really!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->